I stayed one night at this hotel located in an industrial area. Nothing nearby to walk. Parking is free, but poorly lit. There’s eight floors, two elevators. Getting out on my floor, there’s cheap laminate flooring and a phone oddly sitting on a stool. To the right, a small room has a pop machine; the ice machine next to it was out of service.
My queen bed room also had a day bed, empty fridge, and microwave. The room is average in size. Two free bottles of water, and one free can of diet pop. Desk with an old light has a wheeled office chair. Internet (no code) worked well. TV not new, but has pay movies.
Closet included one bathrobe, iron & board, an open small shelf up top, and the only storage drawer below. Bay window has both sheers and blackout drapes. Digital wall thermometer controlled the heat.
Bathroom has been completely refurbished, including the small soaker tub. Muted lighting.
- carpet stain
- carpet scraps loose around the window
- toilet installation resulted in a gap of tile around the toilet
- scuffed wood e.g. bathroom door edge, desk edge
- bits of garbage visible between daybed and wall
- visible use of extension cords
- too much black in the room - it just comes off as ugly and cheap
- cleaning staff had a long conversation in the hallway outside my door in the morning
- you must walk up stairs
- both pool and fitness room are available with your room card; close at 10pm
- men’s shower: no soap/shampoo
- fitness equipment included 2 treadmills (one with a loose tread), elliptical, stationary bike, multi-station, free weights. Cardio machines have their own TV there’s also music in the room. Nothing to clean equipment, but there is a water cooler.
- saw, but didn’t use the pool. More of a play than laps pool. Whirlpool is directly next to pool
GUEST COIN LAUNDRY
- one washer, one dryer
- really old, they take just 4 quarters each
- free laundry powder!
BUFFET BREAKFAST (available with some room pkgs)
- I had to wait much too long to be seated
- atrocious service: rather than come to you, the servers speak to you from a distance
- the hot foods were lukewarm at best; scrambled eggs looked powdered
- it was obvious on-the-job training was happening
An old hotel now trying to be “boutique”. Instead, it just screams boutique-on-a-budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale has 7,400 square feet of event space, perfect for meetings, weddings, and other business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline and Starwood so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale Hotel Mississauga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
- Four Points Mississauga Meadowvale
- Mississauga Four Points
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale Ontario