“Great hotel for the business traveler” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2501 Argentia Rd, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 4G8, Canada (Formerly Radisson Hotel Toronto - Mississauga)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #31 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Moncton,New-Brunswick
“Great hotel for the business traveler”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

My work brings me to Mississauga quite often...I always stay at the Four Points Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale. I really like this hotel because the rooms are nice and clean. The staff is particularly nice. I have to say a special mention to Marthese who works in the restaurant at breakfast time. She is so welcoming! She always remembers my name and the fact that I prefer milk with my coffee. Lidia and Pam who work the evening shift are also a gem. In my personal opinion, this hotel is great for the business traveler...it's like having the familiarity of being home when you are so far away from home.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for you kind comments. I will pass them on to your friends at the Four Points Meadowvale.

195 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

The hotel is renovated and does not have the smell of what old hotels have. Flat screen TVs are amazing since we were able to connect our Tablet so our daughter can watch her shows on a bigger screen.

Staff are amazingly friendly. The hotel bartender was so nice that he went to our room to help us open a beer (we had those beer that needs an opener).

Reception was great, we asked for extra towels, and they came and deliver them in 5 minutes.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for letting us know about the great service we provide. I will share your feedback with all our associates as this will motivate them to keep doing what they do best.
Woodinville, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 8 nights over a two week period. There is nothing really wrong with the hotel, but there is nothing outstanding either. First stay, I was on the 4th floor, room was ok, nothing bad, nothing special. This room was overlooking the freeway, and freeway noise and flight path noise negligible. Second stay, I was on the 8th floor, the week one of the elevators decided to give up. Room was the same as the 4th floor, expect the vista this time was of the RBC office block at the back of the hotel.

Tazo - the onsite eatery is ok. Over 8 nights, I worked my way through the menu. I must say the serving staff (Pat and Lidia are AMAZING), the food is overpriced and this is the MAJOR downside of the location of this hotel - it is in the middle of an industrial area with few other options and certainly nothing I could find that you could walk to. It was not that the food was bad, it was just that I got bored of the menu. By the way, the Key Lime Cheesecake is not as good as I was told/it looked.

The other thing - the hotel parking lot is grubby - seems to be the home of a flock of seagulls, meaning my rental car got cr*pped on. Also, the dumpster area at the back of the hotel is a mess.

Overall, I suppose the experience to be had at a business hotel within a few miles of YYZ. I do have a reservation for another 8 night stay, but will be cancelling to try something new.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write your response. Your feedback is valuable to us we have made changes wherever possible. Our menu is being worked on and I'm sure you will appreciate the changes on your next visit. Thank you for recognizing Pam and Lidia. I will pass on your comments to them.
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I am used to SPG hotels but was very impressed by thus Four Points. Service was superb and rooms are very modern and comfortable. We did not stay long as this was a stopover for us. It us next to the 407

• Stayed July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My friends and I stayed for four days at a great rate. The hotel was clean, sleek, modern, and what you can expect from such a hotel.

The qualms I had were: the couch in our room had discolored, yellowing seats, the wi-fi was occasionally spotty, and the fitness area was more of a fitness "corner" with minimal equipment that sat dusty and unattended. Other than that, what made this stay excellent was the very friendly and accommodating concierge who helped us with our needs, such as grabbing us a pitcher of water in the kitchen late in the evening.

All in all, the issues I had are not that bad. I would still recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We got this room for a real bargain through Hotwire. The front desk staff could have been a little friendlier and our check in process was a bit complicated however once we had our room we were quite pleased with what we got. The room was dark. The furniture and carpeting are dark, which while stylish made for an overall darker ambience. There was dust and cobwebs in some funny places (on the floor) possibly because the room was so dark. Good sized fridge for food which was great. The bed was great; soft and lots of pillows. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Recently stayed a week here for business. Hotel was clean, comfortable and contemporary. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast served in the conference rooms downstairs was hot and fresh and what you would hope from a hotel breakfast. Got a great rate and was very pleased with stay, I would stay again anytime! Traveling to downtown Toronto took 20 minutes with no traffic, an hour with traffic.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for your comments.

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale? Share your experiences!