This is another one of those instances where I am unclear how the "circles" work. Is this establishment anything more than a "3 Star" property? No. How would I rate our experience? 4 stars easy...perhaps even 4.5.
This was my second stay at the property, with the first stay being probably over a year ago under the same circumstances...in Toronto for the weekend to visit my son. Then I remember thinking that the property was a wee bit worn, with just a tiny bit more flash (newly renovated lobby) then substance. Still - to put things in perspective, when "Hotwire" revealed that this was the property we would be staying at, I didn't have any regrets or disappointments, especially at the Hotwire price. I didn't think anything was wrong with the place...I would just say it wasn't exceptional or memorable in anyway...save for a wee bit of snark from one of the front desk staff.
Well, on this occasion I was VERY pleased. The renovations are now complete and the rooms are quite nice. Very chic and modern, from the fixtures and furniture to the flat screen TV. For the price (which you might not get - it was a Hotwire deal) it was an EXCEPTIONAL value...have stayed at far, far inferior places for the same money or more.
Now don't get me wrong - this is not a Four Seasons at Four Point prices. If you stay in hotels frequently and in particular at more upscale properties, you will notices the little things here and there that say both "older property" and "not exactly 5 star". But if you go in with Sheraton Four Points expectations, you will be pleased.
My son (he is ten) described it as a "Toyota on the outside, but a Lexus on the inside". Well, I wouldn't say it was quite a Lexus, but in general that description is indeed spot on. Would absolutely be pleased to stay here again, even at a 50% higher rate (yes, the deal i got on Hotwire was that good...)
Note: One of the reasons why pricing on Hotwire might be so great is because the hotel is not close to ANYTHING besides corporate office parks...so I could see how on weekends they are really hurting for business. That said, if you have a rental car you can get to the action within 30 to 40 minutes, and maybe save as much as 2/3 on your hotel bill...so tourist should even give this place some consideration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale has 7,400 square feet of event space, perfect for meetings, weddings, and other business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale Hotel Mississauga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
- Four Points Mississauga Meadowvale
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Mississauga Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale Ontario