“A clean sleep” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale

Save Saved
You added Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2501 Argentia Rd, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 4G8, Canada (Formerly Radisson Hotel Toronto - Mississauga)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #31 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“A clean sleep”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were only passing through, but found this to be very acceptable. We used the pool. It was cold, but the kids enjoyed it. The room was spacious. Had a microwave, mini-fridge and in-room coffee. And free wi-fi, which I believe every place should offer. We got a deal on Priceline with their Express Deals. I would stay here again if I needed to.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you.

195 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Walnut Creek, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is a really nice option for the Mississauga area. It is clean and has modern furnishings. The room is a pretty good size and the bed is comfortable. I arrived late (after 1am) and was checked in promptly and courteously. There are some eateries, including a Starbucks, about a mile away. Always a plus to have quick access to my coffee stop and an alternate choice for breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Wheeling, West Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is a nice hotel. The rooms are large with comfortable beds, clean sheets, and a large bathroom. The hotel Wifi is easy to connect to and stays pretty responsive. Other than that I really didn't get to experience much of the rest of the hotel. It is very modern, and has a clean look to the lobby.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you. I hope you get to experience our services on your next trip.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Fine for what I needed but not if you intend to go into Toronto. Room was very good and facilities were perfect for my needs. Highly recommended if the area is where you need to be. Pool and gym also good quality.

• Stayed February 2013
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My wife and I arrived at this hotel at 2am in the morning. We were pleasantly surprised by the level of alertness and courteous service even at this time of night.

We were upgraded to a more comfortable room once the front desk determined that we were SPG members (They discovered this on their own as I didn't have my number!).

Great room design with a very comfortable sofa that I dozed off on several times.

Overall, a great experience for $90 per night, especially because we had just had a really hard and unpleasant day.

Room Tip: As usual, make sure you're an SPG member. And get a room on the 6th Floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Saskatoon, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed here three nights. The room was very comfortable and tastefully furnished. A good use of space with the iron board and iron neatly tucked away in the closet. The complimentary water was actually free. There was a good healthy selection of breakfast foods. Nice!
The front desk staff were great even let me borrow their scale to weigh my suitcases. The location was great to get to work and go shopping at the the Heartland. Will definitely back God willing.

• Stayed March 2013
Kirkland Lake, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Husband and I had business meetings, company assigned us to this Hotel, we were here for 3-night stay and were not impressed for the price of $190.00 a night. We checked in, entered the room and noticed the sofa had a huge round stain in the middle of the cushion, it physically looked like somebody had diarreha all over it, we called the front desk to have it changed but housekeeping couldn't find another one. The manager showed us another room directly in front of this room, it smelled like somebody had done a nasty in the bathroom prior to our arrival in the room, awful smell (the first room was very pleasant smelling) We refused this room and told housekeeping to take the cushion and have it cleaned, a clean one was put in our room the following morning-much nicer. We asked the manager why there was only one bottle of water in the room as they advertise that they supply bottled water to all rooms, we were told only specific category rooms get 2 bottles but due to the couch cushion she had a few more bottles sent to our room and also went out of her way to give us breakfast voucher for the next morning on the house. I went to breakfast at 9:38 (breakfast buffet closes at 9:00 a.m.) I ordered the Sheraton Breakfast-basic bacon-eggs and homefries, my eggs were cooked over hard and were crusty instead of medium, the fruit they garnished my plate with had rotton spots all over them, the homefries were the left-overs from the buffet and were disgusting! There were only 3 people in the restaurant, I had to ask my server for ketchup, then flag her down again for jam, then flag her down again to have a coffee refill, not good service in any way shape or form from the kitchen to the serving staff. Also our bathroom floor had alot of hair on it when we entered the room, it was not what I expect to see when we pay over $200.00 per night with taxes. I did have lunch in the restaurant one day, a french onion soup and a caesar salad, this was excellent and ANN the server did an awsome job even refilled my coffee three times in the one visit without my having to flag her down. So not all thumbs down, but I would never tell anybody to stay here unless they dropped the price about a hundred dollars, then your getting okay value for the buck, but the buck was stretched way too far for what we got. Sorry Sheraton, but you just dont measure up to the competition in the Mississauga area at all, you have left an extra large margin for improvement.

Room Tip: If you want a GOOD room, go somewhere else!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale? Share your experiences!