“Close to downtown Toronto” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #40 of 59 Hotels in Mississauga
Cleveland, Ohio
“Close to downtown Toronto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Decided to stay at the Sheraton in Mississauga due to there was no fee to park at the hotel and SPG was offering a special on hotel rates on day two of the stay. Had a great time at hotel. Front desk staff wer e very informed of what was going on in Mississauga and Toronto. Actually Mississauga is larger than most US cities..the front desk told me about a festival that weekend and the mall was next door. Also there are plenty of restaurants and shopping plazas nearby..two that I can think of that I went to.The hotel has a restaurant but it's not open very late and there was a gift shop in the lobby which came in handy on our departure day. Also for people coming from US I received a bill 2 months later for the expressway toll road going to Toronto...I think the bill is $29.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Cumming, Georgia, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Room was very clean and quiet although close to the airport. Great need and bathroom. Not many restaurants close and the location is not good for city commute. I would stay there again since it was so clean.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Muskoka District, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We just returned from a flight away and stayed at this hotel for the first time. Two nights, one at the beginning of our flight and the other at the end of the trip. First of all, the hotel is not alone in this more industrial area of the city..the Best Western Airport Hotel is just down the road. We were very pleased with both of our stays. The room, although smaller than what we are used to, was decorated very nicely and had a lovely king size bed. The bed was extremely comfortable and the bedding was to die (or sleep) for!! I wish I knew where I could get it!
Check in was very friendly both times and quick. We are always abit nervous about the shuttle getting us to the airport on time and whether we would be able to get on it (too crowded). We've had this experience twice before at other hotels when needing to catch a flight and had to get a taxi instead to get to the airport on time. Not so this hotel. They actually book you for the shuttle and write your name down, so you are insured of a seat at the right time. We had read some reviews that the return shuttle trip (from airport to hotel) was not very quick and since we were returning at 11:15 pm we were worried how long we would have to wait. Expressed these concerns and were reassured they would definitely come at that hour, no more than 20 min wait. We called from the airport, went to the post they told us to, and the shuttle was actually there in about 10 minutes. Probably the fastest of ANY shuttle we have taken from the airport to any hotel. Checkin was really fast and we were in bed before midnight.

We paid for these two nights with Aeroplan MIles and sometimes our experience is not the best room when using these rewards. But our rooms and the service were just fine, and I would recommend the hotel for sure. My only concern was the distance from the airport. Since the drive goes onto the 401 for a abit, we worried what would happen if there was an accident or something to hold up traffic (and hence our ride to the airport).

Room, bathroom and hotel hallway were quite clean.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Together with some Friends, we have been there for 2 Nights at this Four Points. Friendly welcomed at Check In and the Staff was friendly to the Guests. We have to say, that there was all very clean and comfortable. Especially it was good at the Breakfast - great!!! We also have been two Times in the Restaurant and it was good and a friendly Service there!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you kindly for leaving us a review in regards to your recent stay with Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga. Our team is happy to hear that you had an enjoyable time with your friends. Take care!
Florence, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

A group of us had a block of rooms for business for a month at this property. We were all of the opinion that the service could not have been better from the desk and management staff. Sarah at the front desk and Charmaign in housekeeping were fantastic and I hope are recognized for their excellent guest services provided. I do not know the names of the others but we were always welcomed with a smile and our needs tended with excellence. The only complaint we could have would be with the restaurant. I believe they will be getting the service up to par with more attentive service. Overall great stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Five Points in Mississauga in April of 2013. I was there for business, stayed for 3 nights, and was very happy with my stay. The staff was excellent, very friendly and accommodating. The rooms weren’t anything special, but were clean, and for a business trip, they were fine. They had a good wifi for getting my work done, and a little desk area which was all I needed. They also had a nice set up in the restaurant area for getting work done, and had no issue with us sitting at tables for several hours doing work.

The area itself is very industrial, it’s not the prettiest hotel to look at, but I’d definitely stay again if I was in the Toronto/Mississauga area. I enjoyed my stay, clean room, a nice breakfast before heading to the office, and thought the staff was great.

It was very reasonable for the area as well (although it was being expenses so the price wasn’t that important to me).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night and the rate was one of the lowest among all of the Toronto airport hotels. The rate that I received included breakfast, and internet for less than $100. Parking is $12 per night, which is comparable to other hotels in the area. I am not sure how long this rate will continue, but I took the rate which gives me 15% discounted flex fare rate for travel with Air Canada. So all Air Canada travellers, contact this hotel to enquire when this rate will end. At first there were many people waiting to check-in around 9pm, but within a couple of minutes, there were three employees to ensure that the wait was not long. Lisa checked me in and she was very friendly. The hotel room was very clean and the bed was up to par with other spg hotels. My main reason that I would strongly recommend someone to stay at this hotel is that it is not on the direct flight path for Toronto Pearson airport, so you are able to sleep peacefully without the constant noise of flights landing. If you are choosing between this hotel and the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre ("Sheraton Airport Hotel"), definitely choose this one, as you will NOT get any sleep at the Sheraton Airport Hotel as it is on the flight path. Another very impressive feature of this hotel is its breakfast spread, if you are a breakfast person, definitely try to obtain a rate which includes breakfast, as it costs approximately $17 per person. The breakfast was very impressive with the usual scrambled eggs, hash brown, bacon, sausages, tomato, breads, muffins, but it also had pancakes and french toast. At this price point, there was also an omelette station. I usually stay at either Sheraton or Westin hotels, but I will be cognizant of the Four points as an option.

Job well done!

Room Tip: Rate which includes breakfast