“friendly Four Points” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 58 Hotels in Mississauga
Hyderabad, India
“friendly Four Points”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Together with some Friends, we have been there for 2 Nights at this Four Points. Friendly welcomed at Check In and the Staff was friendly to the Guests. We have to say, that there was all very clean and comfortable. Especially it was good at the Breakfast - great!!! We also have been two Times in the Restaurant and it was good and a friendly Service there!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you kindly for leaving us a review in regards to your recent stay with Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga. Our team is happy to hear that you had an enjoyable time with your friends. Take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Florence, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

A group of us had a block of rooms for business for a month at this property. We were all of the opinion that the service could not have been better from the desk and management staff. Sarah at the front desk and Charmaign in housekeeping were fantastic and I hope are recognized for their excellent guest services provided. I do not know the names of the others but we were always welcomed with a smile and our needs tended with excellence. The only complaint we could have would be with the restaurant. I believe they will be getting the service up to par with more attentive service. Overall great stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Five Points in Mississauga in April of 2013. I was there for business, stayed for 3 nights, and was very happy with my stay. The staff was excellent, very friendly and accommodating. The rooms weren’t anything special, but were clean, and for a business trip, they were fine. They had a good wifi for getting my work done, and a little desk area which was all I needed. They also had a nice set up in the restaurant area for getting work done, and had no issue with us sitting at tables for several hours doing work.

The area itself is very industrial, it’s not the prettiest hotel to look at, but I’d definitely stay again if I was in the Toronto/Mississauga area. I enjoyed my stay, clean room, a nice breakfast before heading to the office, and thought the staff was great.

It was very reasonable for the area as well (although it was being expenses so the price wasn’t that important to me).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night and the rate was one of the lowest among all of the Toronto airport hotels. The rate that I received included breakfast, and internet for less than $100. Parking is $12 per night, which is comparable to other hotels in the area. I am not sure how long this rate will continue, but I took the rate which gives me 15% discounted flex fare rate for travel with Air Canada. So all Air Canada travellers, contact this hotel to enquire when this rate will end. At first there were many people waiting to check-in around 9pm, but within a couple of minutes, there were three employees to ensure that the wait was not long. Lisa checked me in and she was very friendly. The hotel room was very clean and the bed was up to par with other spg hotels. My main reason that I would strongly recommend someone to stay at this hotel is that it is not on the direct flight path for Toronto Pearson airport, so you are able to sleep peacefully without the constant noise of flights landing. If you are choosing between this hotel and the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre ("Sheraton Airport Hotel"), definitely choose this one, as you will NOT get any sleep at the Sheraton Airport Hotel as it is on the flight path. Another very impressive feature of this hotel is its breakfast spread, if you are a breakfast person, definitely try to obtain a rate which includes breakfast, as it costs approximately $17 per person. The breakfast was very impressive with the usual scrambled eggs, hash brown, bacon, sausages, tomato, breads, muffins, but it also had pancakes and french toast. At this price point, there was also an omelette station. I usually stay at either Sheraton or Westin hotels, but I will be cognizant of the Four points as an option.

Job well done!

Room Tip: Rate which includes breakfast
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for staying with Four Points during your recent overnight in Toronto. We are happy that you were able to take advantage of our Air Canada promotion - enjoy your 15% off! If your travels bring you to the area again, we would love to see you. Take care!
Sudbury, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed here for one night while in town for a work function. Checking in was quick and the front desk people were so personable and fun. We had a hiccup in he room which was solved in minutes. We had a late dessert in the restaurant which was pretty good. We also had the breakfast buffet which was standard breakfast with lots of options. Pool looked tiny but didn't use it. Overall beds were comfy and slept well. Would return again.

• Stayed July 2013
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Had a nightmare at Pearson and ended up getting a flight cancelled at 2Am after 12 hours at airport. The four points staff really went out of there way to look after me. Welcomed me quickly. Gave me a snack and really worked to make it easy and fast. Room was nice and clean. Nothing luxurious but they really go the extra mile. Very reasonably priced too. The night desk employee is a star. Thank you.

• Stayed July 2013
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
We apologize that you had a stressful experience at the airport. Thank you for staying with Four Points Toronto Mississauga and we hope to see you again soon! Take care!
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Upon check in Mr. Mike Lin at the Front Desk was polite, friendly and professional. I was given a room on a high floor which I had requested with my online booking. The beds are comfortable, the room was clean and it has the amenities to meet basic needs. There isn't a whole lot of option for dining outside of the hotel within walking distance so be prepared to drive or take a taxi.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga? Share your experiences!