I stayed at the Sheraton Five Points in Mississauga in April of 2013. I was there for business, stayed for 3 nights, and was very happy with my stay. The staff was excellent, very friendly and accommodating. The rooms weren’t anything special, but were clean, and for a business trip, they were fine. They had a good wifi for getting my work done, and a little desk area which was all I needed. They also had a nice set up in the restaurant area for getting work done, and had no issue with us sitting at tables for several hours doing work.
The area itself is very industrial, it’s not the prettiest hotel to look at, but I’d definitely stay again if I was in the Toronto/Mississauga area. I enjoyed my stay, clean room, a nice breakfast before heading to the office, and thought the staff was great.
It was very reasonable for the area as well (although it was being expenses so the price wasn’t that important to me).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga is located near Pearson International Airport, Congress Centre, Canada's Wonderland, and CN Tower. We also provide 5,000 sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga
- Four Points Hotel Mississauga
- Sheraton Mississauga
- Four Points Mississauga
- Mississauga Four Points
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Ontario