Stayed in this hotel for a day, second week of April 2013, between connecting flights.It was our first stay here, booked it online, check-in was a breeze, thanks Mike, and all the staff was pleasantly nice. Our suite was ready and very comfortable, bed was a heaven. All the toiletries were updated and of standard, huge bathroom. Ordered in food from the restaurant, quick delivery, nice delicious and warm.
Check out was quick, with a smile and thank you ! Yes, the exterior look dated and needs some uplift, but as soon as you enter the lobby, it is very comforting.Its a small satellite hotel, but very accommodating.
Good budget hotel in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga
- Four Points Hotel Mississauga
- Sheraton Mississauga
- Four Points Mississauga
- Mississauga Four Points
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga is located near Pearson International Airport, Congress Centre, Canada's Wonderland, and CN Tower. We also provide 5,000 sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.