“Great Choice!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Toronto Airport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6355 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #17 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Grimsby, Canada
“Great Choice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

This was the first time we had driven to Toronto Airport and left our car at hotel for a week. Well never fear, any questions were promptly answered by Ziva by both email and a personal phone call. Now that's customer service.

Hotel so convenient. Less than 5 minutes from the airport. Once we were checked in, we really did not feel like leaving, so we had a light dinner at the pub. The menu is not large, but we both found something to our liking, and we didn't leave hungry.

Our room is older (whch we knew) but everything was very clean. Slept very well.

In the morning we found the breakfast (which was included) very satisfactory. Enough choices for everyone.

All staff were courteous, from the front desk to our shuttle driver. Before we knew it, we were whisked off to airport in lots of time. Same for the pickup at airport to return to hotel to retrieve our car. A phone call to hotel and less than 5 minutes our shuttle was there to take us back.

We would not hesitate to use Comfort Inn again. A most pleasant experience.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank-you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

I have passed along your kind words to our staff, including Ziva (our sales director).

I am happy to hear you had an ideal experience with our shuttle and that the transfer was easy and fast.

I hope that we will continue to be your choice for many years to come.

533 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Good day,

I am an airline employee and stayed at the hotel for 1 night the check in was great and fast because we arrived like at 10p.There are restaurants on site and that was great to get some food on late arrival .there is a bus transfer from the hotel to pearson so that was great ever hr .the rooms were confortable and the beds amazing wifi in the room.I missed breakfast but is a full one :) all and all a great experiance for airport hotel :)

thanks to the sales manager ziva and staff

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank-you for choosing our hotel to rest your head.

I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed our beds; many guests tell us they are very comfortable.

In the future, we hope to see you again.
Dieppe, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

The good:
-close to the airport
-excellent shuttle driver - Caesar
-rooms are under a $100

The bad:
- No elevator for those on the second floor
- breakfast starts at 6:30am so you'll miss if you have an early flight.
-Rooms are so outdates, the term ugly wouldn't do it justice.
-Shuttles are on the hour and very busy so get there 30 minutes early.
-When we made reservations for two stays, indicated on the reservation we wanted a cot. Both times they did not have the room ready with a cot. The second time they forgot to bring a cot even after I called them to remind them. I found my own cot in a hallway at 11:45pm, was told it was clean and it certainly wasn't, asked for clean sheets, and made the bed. Was told they would remove the cot fee from my bill and it wasn't done so I had to argue my case in the morning to a new desk clerk.
- those two lazy ladies at the front desk on the evening shift should be fired.

Comfort inn, I didn't get any comfort.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
I wanted to take this opportunity to address the issues you faced while staying with us and to apologize directly to you.

I am very disappointed to hear that your stay was less than enjoyable. I am also very shocked to hear that our guest service staff was not able to help you and presented a lazy attitude with regards to your request. Our guest service staff is normally praised, so when I hear things as such I am extremely concerned. I will be showing this review to my staff to make sure that our future guests do not experience a similar situation. Again, I am deeply sorry.

I hope that you will see that I take comments as such very seriously, and you allow us to better suit your needs in the future, by staying with us again.
Montreal, QC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last night on the park stay fly package. I parked my vehicle at the hotel the week before and took the shuttle to the airport. This hotel is very close to the airport and was at the terminal within 5 minutes.

On our return trip, we got in very late (5am) due to delays with our flight. The shuttle was at the airport after we called and we were at the hotel within 5 minutes. We requested a late checkout, but they were only able to accommodate us until 12pm. We were disappointed because we would have appreciated more since we have 2 young children who didn't sleep much.

The rooms here are small but clean. They are a little noisy (especially at the time we arrived when people are taking showers). The beds are really comfortable. This hotel does not have an elevator so you have to carry luggage upstairs for rooms on the second floor.

Would definitely stay again if driving and flying out of Toronto.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank-you for staying with us and using our "stay and fly" package.

I am glad to hear that you found our proximity to the airport to be beneficial.

I am sorry that we were unable to extend a later check out to you, as we have been very busy all winter, and have been sold out many nights. Otherwise I do believe we could have offered you an extended check out.

I hope that we will be able to better serve you in the future.
Penticton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

This Comfort Inn is on Airport Rd 0.3 Km from Pearson International. The price is not expensive. I got a seniors rate for $102.00 per night.. It is very popular with people flying out of toronto. The shuttle they have only holds 7 passengers. In the morning there were about 20 waiting to go to the airport so we took a taxi, only cost $15.
The rooms are basic and there is a pub on site so you can get food. Breakfast is included in the room price but does'nt start until 0630.
All in all I will stay there again if going thru Toronto

Room Tip: The hotel has 2 floors but there is no elevator. So ask for a ground floor room
Kincardine, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've been staying here for years. Love the staff. Very close. Shuttle service is fast and we always enjoy Caesars speech. They let us check in hours early, no complaints. free wifi. Good price, will keep coming back as long as we continue to be happy with everything.

hamilton ontario
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Check in was "ok". There are no elevators @ this hotel so had to carry all our luggage to our room.When we left for our trip the shuttle was broken down so we had to take a taxi to the airport.When we arrived back home from a week in Los Cabos Mexico with temperatures of 30 degrees to temperatures of MINUS 30 degrees.We called for a shuttle @ 2;30 am and were told to go to section S5.All other hotel shuttles came around twice while we waited,we called the hotel again and they said they were coming.We waited 1 hour in the cold and finally took a taxi to the hotel!!!!They did not seem to care,telling me that the driver went by twice but did not see anyone.I would not stay @ this hotel again due to their poor customer service and attitude!!!!We stayed here for their park and fly deal.It's not a deal when you pay for taxis on top of your stay!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Comfort Inn Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!