“Good for park sleep fly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Toronto Airport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6355 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #17 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Sudbury, Canada
“Good for park sleep fly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I use this hotel each time we are traveling. The hotel is super close to the airport and the 24 hour shuttle has never let us down. The rooms are newer, they have been slowly updating over the years. The rooms are always clean and front desk service always good. They have a free breakfast with cold cereals, fruit, yogurt, waffles, and a couple hot items. For the price you pay, I really couldn't complain.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank-you for making us your hotel of choice during your travels through Toronto Pearson International Airport.

It is true that we are continuously updating our rooms to ensure ultimate guest satisfaction. We have recently modernized all of our bedding and drapery in our guest rooms, we are planning to renovate our guest washrooms, and our working on exterior projects; such as new shingles and paint.

I hope that we will continue to be able to serve you for many years to come.

516 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Woodstock, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I booked the stay-park-fly package for the night before a trip to the UK. I had only booked it the night before but then got a call that morning from the Guest Services Manager saying that she had had a number of people in one bed rooms extend their stay and would I be OK with a two-bed room. Now some may be disappointed in that but I took it as a sign of an establishment who is on top of things. They could have waited to spring it on me once I was standing at the check in counter but chose instead to warn me in advance, risking the possibility that I would go elsewhere.

Check in was simple with a pleasant and polite staff member (and a one-bed room had become available so I was given that) and the room was clean with a ridiculously comfortable bed and a choice of soft or hard pillows.

The on-site bar was very good and friendly staff made for a pleasant evening.

I really couldn't have been happier. Cost for room and the parking was less than it would have been for parking alone at YYZ for the two and a half weeks I was away.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank-you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel.

I am pleased to hear that you were so happy with our bedding. Our beds are brand new chiropractic beds, and many guests have mentioned that they are very comfortable. I am glad to hear that your sleep was restful.

Thank-you also for being considerate with regards to our overbooking. Sometimes our guests need to extend their stays, and we try our best to accommodate everyone. Understanding guests like yourself make it easier to deal with situations as such, so thank-you.

I hope that we will see you in the near future.
Sarnia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Rooms are clean and comfortable
fast and free shuttle Very nice staff very proffesional service hotel manager left my children gifts when we returned to the hotel the next trip I do not need to look for a hotel that I'm sure will come back to this hotel

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank-you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am happy to hear that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable. I have passed along your kind words to our housekeeping department.

We hope to see you again in the near future.
London, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had an ok experience at this hotel. First of all, this hotel is very close to the airport. This is a plus for someone like me who needs a place to stay near the airport for just one night.
This hotel also has a sport bar next to the hotel, which serves ok food and good alcohol. So, if you need to grab something to eat while watching your favorite sport, you are in luck.
The bad thing is this hotel does not have an elevator. So, if you are carrying a heavy luggage and your room is on the second floor, you gotta drag your heavy luggage up the stairs.
And, the cleanliness of the room is quite poor. I found someone's hair on my pillow. It looks as if the pillow sheet has not been changed. The last bad thing about this hotel was the reception staff attitude at times. When I called the hotel for a service pick-up, I was greeted with a harsh tone as if I was supposed to know that where to wait for the shuttle bus, which comes every hour.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank-you for staying with us.

I wanted to take this occasion to apologize to your for the less than stellar experience you had with our hotel.

It is true that we do not have an elevator, and unfortunately due to the structural design of the building we are unable to add one. We have a luggage room where we can store heavy bags. We also try our best to accommodate our guests with physical restrains or heavy luggage on the first floor. I am sorry that you had to lift your heavy suitcases upstairs and that this left you with a negative opinion of our hotel.

I also wanted to express my regret over the confusion caused by our guest service staff. When a guest arrives at the airport, they must call the hotel to receive the shuttle. It departs from the hotel every hour on the hour, but we pick-up from the airport on demand.

I hope that we are able to accommodate you in the future and you allow us the opportunity to better suit your needs.
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This hotel was truly a great experience! The staff was super fantastic. Rooms are clean and comfortable, the breakfast was good and included in your stay. The parking was great and included! I am a picky traveler and this hotel suited all of our needs. I highly recommend this hotel and you will not be disappointed! Truly very quaint and comfortable and close to the airport. Free shuttle service is available from this hotel which adds great convenience!

I give it a 10 out of 10!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank-you so very much for your kind words about our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were delivered a truly memorable experience. We work hard to make sure that our guests feel at home and I am delighted to hear that we were able to do that in your case.

I hope that we will be able to serve you again in the future.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed recently while on business in the area. Yes it is very convenient for the airport, and the staff were friendly enough. However the room I was given had no air condition, and was frankly in desperate need of a good clean. Had it not been midnight by the time I got in, I'd have probably looked to move elsewhere.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank-you for staying with us and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay.

First, I am glad to hear that you found our location to be ideal and that you were happy with the service our staff provided.

I am very shocked to hear that you did not have an air-conditioner in your room. All of our rooms come fully equipped with a working in room air-conditioner and heater. I am not sure if your unit was malfunctioning, however I can assure you that all of our rooms should have working units.

I have passed along your comments about the rooms cleanliness to our housekeeping department for review. I am very disappointed to hear that your room was not up to standards.

I do hope that you will try us again in the future and allow us the opportunity to better suit your needs.
Saint Thomas, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I searched booking.com for a hotel near the airport and my selection criteria included: shuttle to airport, close to airport, good price, free parking and complimentary breakfast. I was able to check off all these items and also got a few more bonuses: two queen sized beds with excellent mattresses, pillows and bed linens, very quiet room, beautifully renovated and well-stocked bathroom and friendly, helpful staff. My friend was able to have a lovely breakfast and get the shuttle to catch her flight overseas. This hotel makes the start of holiday travelling much easier than spending 2 to 3 hours on the 401worrying about getting to the airport in time.

Well done, Staff at Comfort Inn.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank-you for your kind words about our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you were happy with everything.

We have updated our rooms, and have plans to continue with new bedding, new carpeting, new bathrooms and in some rooms new wallpaper. I truly believe that this will contribute to a positive guest experience.

I hope that we will see you again, and you will see this new updates in the near future.

Been to Comfort Inn Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!