“Extremely convenient!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Toronto Airport

You added Comfort Inn Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6355 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #17 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ajax
“Extremely convenient!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Staying at this Comfort Inn and being able to leave our vehicle, gave us peace of mind, while we were on our holiday. The transfer and pick up provided by the hotel was very fast and efficient, better than any we have used. Ziva looked after everything for us, including breakfast.
We will be back and will also recommend it to our friends!
Thank you, Ziva!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank-you for giving us feedback about your recent stay at our hotel.

I am so happy to hear that you found our "stay and fly" package to be convenient. It's a very popular package that many guests find to be the new best way to travel. It saves a lot of time and stress.

Thank-you for saying you will recommend our hotel, I really appreciate your support. I hope to see you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Mid-western Ontario
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed May 21st 2013. Parked the car for 2 weeks all for $130. Room was ok, not the best but not the worst either. Shuttle was good. No real concerns. If you want good value for a park and fly give this one a try.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank-you for staying with us during your recent trip through Toronto Pearson International Airport. I am glad to hear that you found value in our 'stay and fly' package.

I hope to see you in the near future.
Sudbury, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Several months ago when my husband booked our stay at the Comfort Inn, he happen to tell Ziva we were going on our honeymoon. When we got to our room, Ziva left a gift of chocolate and a serving set with a card wishing us a lifetime of happiness. It's these personal touches that made our stay extra special. Thank you Ziva!
We did however have some difficulty connecting with the shuttle service at the airport. The piece of paper with the shuttle # says that hotel telephone boards are available at the terminals yet we couldn't find them anywhere. For future reference, it would be handy to include the toll-free # on that paper as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
I wanted to first start off by wishing you and your spouse a very happy life together. I am happy to hear that we were able to be a small part of your new life together.

I wanted to also thank-you for your suggestions of adding a toll-free number to our calling cards. I have done that, and since your comments have seen an improvement with communication between our guest service staff, guests and drivers.

I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve your throughout your life, and look forward to seeing you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My daughter was going to make her first solo long haul flight and transit a night at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport. I corresponded through email with Ziva a few times and each and every time she was very responsive and super helpful. I was a very anxious parent and she made me feel very assured and comfortable that I had a friend in her in a strange city. She followed through with everything she said she would do. She helped receive a package mailed from a relative for my daughter and left it in her room with chocolates! Such a delightful and wonderful personal touch! Special thanks to Ziva. I will be in Toronto shortly and this would certainly be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank-you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience.

Thank-you for your warm words about Ziva and our staff. I am happy to hear that we were able to help make a difficult and nervous experience easier.

I hope we will be able to serve you again in the near future.
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I've stayed at the Comfort Inn by the airport now about 5 times and the customer service from Ziva has always been outstanding. We had to be at the airport for 3 am and Ziva had bagged breakfast snacks in our room ready for us. Good price, good service and very close to the airport.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank-you for your kind words about our hotel and the service you received while staying with us.

I am glad to hear that you were happy and I hope that we will become your hotel of choice while travelling through Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Sudbury, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This Hotel offered parking for the two weeks we were away. The room was a little "tired" but clean. We enjoyed the breakfast, although the restaurant staff could use some training in courteous service. The location is excellent. Shuttle was reliable although crowded. we may return.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank-you for your comments about your stay at our hotel. I hope that we will be able to serve you in the future and will pass along your comments so that your next stay may be more enjoyable.
Sarnia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We took a trip to DR with friends. The manager emailed my friends several times just to make sure that we had everything we needed. When we arrived she greeted us at the door and had chocolate for the kids for the flight. She was so pleasant and treated us like family. When we came back for DR at 2:00 in the morning she had small gifts waiting for us in the room!!! Who does that? Amazing! The room was comfortable and nice after a long day of travelling and she gave us a later check out to let the kids sllep in a bit because of the taxing day. Great, friendly service. Like I said before, I have never experienced anything like that in the past.

Room Tip: Talk to Zena the manager