“Okay.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Toronto Airport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6355 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2 Trips, 1 Night Free*
Ranked #17 of 58 Hotels in Mississauga
Sudbury, Canada
“Okay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This Hotel offered parking for the two weeks we were away. The room was a little "tired" but clean. We enjoyed the breakfast, although the restaurant staff could use some training in courteous service. The location is excellent. Shuttle was reliable although crowded. we may return.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank-you for your comments about your stay at our hotel. I hope that we will be able to serve you in the future and will pass along your comments so that your next stay may be more enjoyable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Sarnia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We took a trip to DR with friends. The manager emailed my friends several times just to make sure that we had everything we needed. When we arrived she greeted us at the door and had chocolate for the kids for the flight. She was so pleasant and treated us like family. When we came back for DR at 2:00 in the morning she had small gifts waiting for us in the room!!! Who does that? Amazing! The room was comfortable and nice after a long day of travelling and she gave us a later check out to let the kids sllep in a bit because of the taxing day. Great, friendly service. Like I said before, I have never experienced anything like that in the past.

Room Tip: Talk to Zena the manager
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
I wanted to thank-you for your kind words about our hotel. I am happy to hear that you felt so welcomed by our staff. We hope that all of our guests feel like family.

I hope we will see you back soon.
LaSalle, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel upon return from our vacation on June 13/13. The price was fair considering it offered free parking and shuttle to and from the airport. The shuttle service was reliable. The hotel is close to the airport. The shuttle van only seats 7 therefore allow extra time if traveling with a large group of people. There is no elevator and when traveling with luggage it is difficult getting everything up to the second floor...and of course, there was no room available on the ground level nor was there any offer of assistance in getting the luggage up to the second floor by the staff. The hotel is old and run down and the rooms smelled and were NOT clean with dirty linen on the bed (hairs and stains). I guess the traditional saying applies here, 'you get what you pay for!' Air conditioner loud and inconsistent in temperature. Shower was the same, fluctuating between extreme hot and cold temperatures. Terrible view of the rooftop , which should be cleaned up and repaired. Bed was uncomfortable, free breakfast buffet was not replenished or very good...even the coffee was bad. I would not return nor recommend this hotel to anyone and have stayed at better motels for less money.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank-you for taking the time to review our hotel, as positive and negative reviews help us see where we are succeeding and where we are failing. I am sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one.

I will pass along your comments to our maintenance department so that they can address some of the issues you have mentioned. I just wanted to note that we are working on replacing our roof as I write this. I can also assure you that we take the condition of our building very seriously. I know that we are an older hotel and this can cause issue with the apparent appearance of our building, as new buildings always shine a little brighter. However, we are currently working on updating the exterior of our building with new paint, etc. Furthermore, we will be renovating our guest washrooms and updating our bedding.

I hope these improvements will make for a better experience for our guests. With regards to the elevator, I am terribly sorry. We can't add an elevator to our building, but if guests know they will likely have a problem with the stairs, we try our best to make sure they are helped. This wasn't the case with you, and for that I am truly regretful.

Lastly, I am deeply saddened to hear that you were unhappy with our cleaning staff, and I have passed along your comments to my housekeeping department for review.

I am sorry to hear that this experience has left a bad impression of our hotel. Still I hope that we can serve you in the future.
Ontario Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I had the good luck to discover The Airport Comfort Inn 3 trips ago. The proximity to Terminal 3 at Pearson was wonderful. There is a shuttle service but we find we can walk in 5 minutes or less...so we do, when leaving TO and when returning. Parking for 1 week is included in the cost of the room, as is the most complete breakfast....plentiful hot and cold items. The rooms are tastefully decorated and each bed has 4 pillows!!! We find the folks at the front desk, friendly and helpful. We wouldn't stay at any other place!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank-you for continuing to choose our hotel as your preferred inn while travelling through the airport area. It warms our hearts here at the hotel to know that a guest is pleased and will return.

In the future, you will notice new changes to our hotel, including brand new bedding. I hope this helps enhance your potential stays and that you continue to use us.

Again, thank-you for your review and for saying that you will choose us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Due to a family event, my husband and I needed a place to stay that was close to the West end of Toronto. After deciding we didn't want to pay downtown prices for 4 nights, as well an extra charge for parking nightly, we choose this Comfort Inn. In the sceme of things the 20 minute drive wasn't so bad, for we didn't hit that downtown traffic. Ziva, the Sales Manager and her staff are the best. Not only was the whole staff friendly and so helpful with all of our needs and questions, but the room and bathroom was clean and the air was quiet and cooled great. The beds were with a pure white cotton quilt and sheets(like those in upscale hotels), and these touches made the room so comfortable and allowed us to have a good nights sleep. A choice of pillows were an added touch. The full breakfast was great with so many choices. We will definately be back again and again, since our family lives in Toronto.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank-you for your kind words about your stay at our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you were happy with our staff and your accommodations.

I am also happy to hear that you were satisfied with our complimentary breakfast. Comfort Inn's across North America recently updated their breakfast offerings and it is good to hear that guests are pleased with this change.

I hope to see you again in the future.
Perth, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stayed one night in this poorly kept inn. The carpeting in the halls and foyer reeked. The air conditioning was very noisy. No elevator, when you have a lot of luggage it is a big deal. The breakfast....yuck, even the tea and coffee. The shuttle, what a joke!! There were four of us and couldn't fit us in the van, we were told to wait or if we didn't like that, get a cab, which we did.
Not a nice way to start a vacation.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank-you for giving us feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed.

Our shuttle van was offsite for general maintenance and I believe that you probably are talking about our rental replacement which was smaller. I am very sorry. I can assure you that we work hard to make sure all of our guests are well taken care of in regards to transport to the airport. We are only 5 minutes from the terminal and if we need to take a few trips it doesn't take much time at all.

With regards to the hallway, air conditioning and breakfast I can also assure you that these items are in line with the standards set out by choice hotels Canada. Still I will pass along your comments to my various departments for review.

Again I am sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with our hotel.
Petrolia, ON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed here for 1 night before our 6am flight. The front desk says the shuttle departs every hour on the hour and is first come first serve. We were at the lobby 20minutes before the hour and the shuttle left right away. Ceasar was our driver to the airport, we was very friendly, funny and informative. He made sure to explain to us where we needed to go when we were eating picked up and how the pick up procedure worked. Upon returning to Toronto we called for the shuttle once we picked up our gas. By the time we walked to the designated pick up location we only had to wait 2 minutes. The shuttle experience was a good one.

The rooms are on the older side but they did the trick for what we needed. Lots of water pressure in the shower. Had adjoining rooms as requested.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank-you for staying with us at the Comfort Inn Toronto Airport. I am happy to hear that you were happy with your accommodations.

We hope to see you soon.

Been to Comfort Inn Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!