“Excellent Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Toronto Airport

You added Comfort Inn Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6355 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #16 of 59 Hotels in Mississauga
New Hamburg, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This hotel may only be a 2star and I usually only stay at 3 star or higher but could find
no fault with this hotel. I was looking for park and fly included in the price. To get this
you have to book with the hotel direct and not threw a third party. Most other airport
hotels are charging $14 a night for parking. The check in was quick and efficient and
ask for a first floor as there isn't an elevator. We were in room 132 which was clean
and well equipped. There wasn't any road noise or noise from other rooms although it was
a joined room but locked. We arrived too late to get a king size bed but the two queens
were the same price. The free park and fly is outside but not gated and sometimes they run out of spots but there is a gravel lot next door. The wake up call was on time. The free breakfast is great scrambled eggs,sausage, muffins , toast, cereal, yogurt, cereal and fruit and opens at 6:30am but you can get a bagged breakfast if you ask for it ahead of time. The shuttle in the morning runs continuous but it is a large van so can't take many at a time. The shuttle pickup afterwards from the airport was prompt and quick but hard to find as it is on the ground floor. After
arriving you have to take the elevator downstairs to ground and it is S5. The car was a
bit dusty from the parking. I would definitely stay here again when flying out early in the
morning.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room at the back.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for your review and kind words. Our Park and Fly package is definitely the most popular package we offer due to it's convenience and cost. I am glad we were able to provide you with what you were looking for, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you fly out of Pearson International Airport.

Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Lindsay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We are a retired couple who travel by air 3-4times/yr. We specifically want -friendly and efficient desk staff; spacious and clean room w/comfy bed and lots of soft pillows; continental breakfast; park 'n fly; and restaurant/bar on premises. This place has it all and we have stayed many times over the years. Thank you to Ziva! Keep up the good work:-)
(canadareals' wife)

Room Tip: No elevator, so if stairs are a problem, choose the first floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear we have been able to provide you with what it takes to ensure you have an enjoyable and comfortable hotel stay. Thank you very much for choosing the Comfort Inn Toronto Airport and we look forward to seeing you again!

Wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

From the time we walked through the door to the moment we left, all the staff were very pleasant, cheerfull and polite, with smiles on their faces. The room was spotlessly clean, the bed so comfortable that I could have taken it with me on our tour of Ontario, The breakfast was more than adequate. Well done to you all.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words. We strive in knowing our guests have had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. We hope you decide to stay with again on any future trips to Ontario.

St. Catharines, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We booked the comfort Inn for a night after our return from vacation, when we checked prior to our trip the receptionist was very friendly helpful. After our trip we called the Hotel for transportation from the airport back to the Hotel again very helpful our driver was unbelievable he took the girls to a Tim Horton's at 2:40 am and was very friendly, His name is Ceasar like the salad as he put it.
The rooms were great.
The problem was in the morning for breakfast the staff were rude and not helpful at all.
I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to park and fly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. It is so nice to hear Ceasar (like the salad) went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure our guests were happy and comfortable. I will definitely be passing these kind words along to Ceasar as well. I am sorry to hear the morning breakfast was not entirely satisfactory and I will addressing these problems so they are no longer an issue. Once again, thank you for your kind words and feedback.

Wiarton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I chose this hotel, after exhausting myself with an internet search of stay/park/fly deals, because it was a decent price, very close to the airport, and included parking for the full 2 weeks of our holiday (many only provided 7-10 days and additional days = additional cost). The building is older, but updates were noticeable throughout. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The parking lot was right next door, which was very convenient. The shuttle service was extremely prompt, both from the hotel and when we called upon our return for airport pick-up. We left really early in the morning, so I can't comment on the breakfast. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Another important detail that I want to highlight is the quality of service that I received from Ziva (manager). Not two minutes after I booked the hotel room online, my phone rang and Ziva was confirming the date of our arrival. I was surprised to be hearing from her (while the confirmation was still warm in my hand from my printer no less) and she informed me that she gets regular emails about bookings through her Blackberry and just wanted to make sure everything would be set up properly for our arrival. Already I was impressed with the service. When she found out that the booking was for two families with young children who were going on a family vacation together, she sounded more excited about the trip than I was (L) and she immediately booked adjoining rooms, "because those little ones will be so excited and need the space to burn off that energy," and a cot for the extra person. This might not seem too unusual, but her attention to detail, friendliness and enthusiasm actually made me look forward to my stay/park/fly experience, where just 5 minutes prior, it had seemed like the smallest detail of the trip. I got off the phone feeling like I'd stay at that hotel even if I didn't have to be in Mississauga for anything (lol). To top it off, when we arrived in our rooms, Ziva had left a personal note wishing us a great trip, along with little gifts for each family and some yummy goodies. I was just an average person looking for a deal on the internet - what a deal I found!! :-)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank your for the kind words. I am happy to hear you have received exceptional service from our Sales Director Ziva, and I will be passing this information along to our General Manager as well. Customer Service and attention to detail are two of our top priorities here at The Comfort Inn Toronto Airport. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Hamilton, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This hotel has been around for years and it shows. The hotel was clean but showed its age. the long term parking was not secured so anybody has access to you car when you are away.
The restaurants are not good, one pizza and one pub.
Won't be staying there again.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms, heating/ac was noisy.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for review. I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your stay. This hotel is undoubtedly an older building, and over the course of the years we have done several renovations to try and brighten it's appearance. It is definitely a work in progress so I appreciate your feedback. We do also have an open concept parking lot, however cameras are situated throughout the lot and we do daily vehicle security checks to try and enhance the safety of our valued guests vehicles.

As for the restaurant and pub, they are leased from us by a separate company but I will be passing this feedback along as well. Thank you again for your feedback

Sarnia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was one of the cheaper park and fly hotels that we found,so we were not expecting too much.It turned out to be much better than expected.It was easy to find,the rooms were clean and comfortable,it had a nice restaurant on site, the shuttle service was excellant and the hotel was only minutes from the airport.This will be the first hotel we look at the next time we fly out of toronto.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the kind words. I am pleased to hear our hotel has exceeded your expectations and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Guest Service Manager

Been to Comfort Inn Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!