“Great atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Toronto Airport

You added Comfort Inn Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6355 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #16 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Such a great atmosphere, we arrived & as usual we got a very warm reception from the owner & staff, nothing is to much for them to do there clientele, room was great, clean, free breakfast, shuttle to the airport, what more could a person want.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank-you for staying with us. I am so happy to here that you were happy with our staff and the warm reception you received when you arrived.

We hope that we will become your preferred destination while travelling through the airport.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
Guelph, Ontario
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have written about 18 reviews for trip advisor, and dislike being negative; even if the place is awful I usually can find something positive to say. However this place is the exception. I have held off writing this review for some time now because I was so angry and did not want to let that anger bias me.
My wife and I stayed there in November 2012 in order to get an early flight the next day. We had a long day ahead of us and wanted a good night's sleep (we are in our 70s). We were given a room right above a nightclub. At about 12:30 am someone below turned on the rock music full blast. Naturally that was the end of our good night's sleep. It took three calls to the front desk and a chance contact in the hallway with a security guard to get the music turned down. The next morning I was given no apology or explanation or rebate.
For the noise and the lack of politeness, I judge this motel as the worst that I have ever stayed in. I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE ELSE STAY THERE EITHER.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Good Day,

I wanted to personally thank-you for writing this review and making me aware of the issue your experienced while staying at our hotel.

I also wanted to apologize for the loud music that was playing from the pub in the hotel. Our pub is leased and therefore I don't have direct operational control over it. However, when there is a complaint regarding the pub that directly affects the overall well-being of our guests it truly upsets me and forces me to take notice.

Since your stay we have made changes to help prevent the noise from penetrating into the hallways.

I am very sorry that you were so unhappy and that my guest service staff were not receptive. If you are travelling through the airport in the future, please call me directly as I would like to offer you a deep discount off your next stay.
Sauble Beach, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have stayed many times at this hotel and am always amazed at the staff with their customer service skills (no request is too large) and professional attitude. The rooms are clean with the best mattresses and pillows. The continential breakfast is good and the variety of food is always fresh. Airport shuttle is quick and there is free parking and a morning paper as well. While there visit the Pearson Pub (great food and service) located inside the hotel. Ziva and the staff are the best

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank-you for your review of our hotel.

I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the mattresses and pillows. Our mattresses are therapeutic and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed them. I am also glad to hear that you liked the pillows. In the past, a few guests have even asked to purchase them. They are very comfortable.

I am also happy to hear that our staff was able to serve you and that you were happy with their professionalism. I have said it many times that our staff is the heart and soul of our hotel, and I am glad to hear that you were happy.

We hope to see you again soon in the future.
St. Catharines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed here very briefly before we we had to be at the airport (3am) to fly out for our honeymoon in September, mainly because we wanted to take advantage of the Park and Fly. The room was very comfortable and well-appointed; I wish we could have stayed a bit longer! This hotel was recommended to us and we certainly weren't disappointed. Everyone we dealt with was very friendly and helpful and we were absolutely comfortable leaving our car, which was safe and sound upon our return. The proximity to the airport was great, and the shuttle was very handy. I would definitely stay here again the next time I travel through Pearson!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
On behalf of the hotel I also wanted to congratulate you on your recent nuptials. Thank-you for staying with us before your honeymoon.

I hope that we will see you soon and continue to be your preferred choice while travelling through the airport area.
canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is our 7th time spending a night overstay. Over the Xmas/New Years Holiday 2013, we arrived at 11am to pick the shuttle bus up for noon. We parked our car in a safe spot and would not stay at the hotel overnight till the end of our trip. As usual the check-in was brilliant, thx to Ziva. She had made sure we will all good to go. We love this wee hotel for it's fantastic location, a lovely breakkie and just great homestyle service. When we arrived late at night from our wonderful vacation (2:30am) not only did the shuttle bus pick us up within 10mins at the airport, but when we arrived at the lobby our keys to our room were handed to us with no problem and we were told have a good night sleep after a long day of travel. When we entered our room there was a lovely gift and chocolate waiting for us from Ziva. "HOW SPECIAL", this just was the lovely icing on the cake after a fantastic trip, knowing our car was safe, & the hotel services were spot on. Ziva Rocks! We have no hesitation letting our friends know about this wonderful Toronto Airport Hotel. We will return for sure....Safe travels, hope this review helps all who just want great service, because this hotel pulls thru.. Salude Ju

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
I wanted to thank-you for your loyalty to our hotel and the kind words you have said about us.

We work hard to make sure that every guest is treated like part of the family. I am so happy to hear that for you this was indeed the case.

I hope that we will see you for many more years to come.
Wiarton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We've been using this property for our in/out travel via Pearson for a couple of years now and are always happy with both the room quality, customer service of the staff and the Pearson Pub on-site for a bite to eat prior to hitting the hay. The Park & Fly package is both cost-effective and handy...the shuttle has you to the airport terminal in under 5 minutes usually. This hotel anchors our travel thru YYZ.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
I wanted to take this moment to thank-you for your kind words about our hotel.

We hope to see you again soon the future.
Orillia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stay at this hotel everytime I fly and have never had a bad experience. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are modern, clean and comfortable. Breakfast is fresh with a large variety compared to other hotels offering a free breakfast.
Ziva always makes me feel at home when staying at this wonderful hotel.
No matter how hard these people work at making thier guests comfortable, you will always read one or two negative reviews. This is a very comfortable and clean and relaxing hotel to start or finish your next vacation or business trip. I will definitly be returning soon.

Room Tip: Closest hotel to the airport is a big plus when waiting for the shuttle service on a cold nightime a...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank-you for staying with us and for your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the rooms to be comfortable and clean. Just a note, in the very near future, we will be updating our rooms again with a brand new bedding package that includes, new pillows and a new updated duvet blanket. We hope that this will continue to provide our guests with a nourishing sleep experience.

We hope that we will see you in the future and that you will be able to enjoy these new additions.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Etobicoke
Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport
Etobicoke
Quality Suites Toronto Airport

Been to Comfort Inn Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!