“Very good thanks of special offer, otherwise just average” 4 of 5 stars

Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5400 Dixie Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 4T4, Canada   |
Ranked #39 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Hamburg, Germany
“Very good thanks of special offer, otherwise just average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed for two nights at this hotel. I was first shocked when i saw the hotel (old and a not pretty high rise), but when i entered the lobby i good a better feeling.
The room was large (small living room with fridge and microwave + separate bedroom), clean but it gets slowly older.
For the price ($80) a great deal, for a full price ($120) i would say average.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
RamadaPlazaTorAirpt, Manager at Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Please note that we are undergoing some renovations and hope that should you choose to stay with us again, you will notice that everything will be updated and refreshed. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I haven't been to Stage West for a couple of years now but just saw their performance of "Fiddler on the Roof" on Friday. The talent was incredible, a must-see show! The dinner buffet was just as excellent, I think they must have rennovated the area, the buffet has a new look! All weekend, my wife has been trying to convience me to become seasons subscribers, I'm planning to buy seasons passes for her mother's day gift. Thank you Stage West for a wonderful evening!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your feedback from your recent visit. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the show and are considering becoming a season subscriber. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you.
Hamilton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I attended a business conference at this location this past week. First, I was disappointed upon visiting the pool not to see a single towel in sight that wasn't used. It took over 1/2 hour after contacting the front desk in order for towels to arrive. This was just before pool closure. At precisely pool closing time, all of the light shut off with no warning. Would have been scary for children.
The creepy part is on checkout I was told I owed phone charges on top of my bill. I had never even picked up a receiver during my stay. The staff didn't appear to believe me when I said I never made calls, so I asked for the phone number (not a number I recognized). Googled the number to find out it was to a massage parlor - eeewww!!! So I asked them to research the time when the call was made, turns out it came from my room when I was out with a group of my colleagues for dinner, when I had left on my do not distrub sign. Don't know what's up with that - but I was glad I found this out on checkout and didn't find someone in my room making these special arrangements. (and relieved I used the safe during the time I wasn't in my room).
Several others in our group were given room keys to rooms that were clearly still occupied.
Let's just say as much as the dinner theater is enjoyable, I am not in a hurry to stay over anytime soon, especially not with my children.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for providing us with feedback from your recent visit. Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences that you may have experienced. There were local telephone line service issues during the time of your stay and some lines were getting crossed so a few calls did show up unexpectedly on the wrong room line. This was resolved the following day and we are terribly sorry for the mix up. Please feel free to contact us directly at 905-238-0159 if you would like to discuss these matters further. Thank you.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

If you have never been to Stage West, you have to put it on your bucket list. Make it a weekend event. Get tickets to the Saturday night show which includes a buffet dinner, usually a great show, book a room so you can stay over and not have to worry about how much you have to drink, and the next morning you get a buffet breakfast included.
Recently Ramada has taken over the hotel, but most of the same staff is still there so there isn't much change other than name. They have however changed the main restaurant - food on the new menu is definitely not my taste. You can stay there before your flight out and you get parking for a week included with your room charge with a free shuttle to and from the airport.

Room Tip: unless you need a room for a disabled person, don't take the room set designated for disabled pe...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the recommendation and will definitely take your comments into consideration. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Thank you.
Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We bought the overnight dinner theatre package. The performance, "Fiddler on the Roof", was excellent. Most impressive was George Masswohl who played Tevye. We opted for a booth which provided a good view of the stage, but was a little uncomfortable by the end of the performance. The dinner was good -- lots of variety. The hotel is very dated and the bed provided a restless night at best. The breakfast was terrible -- no orange juice and the food was very bland. We would like to take in another performance at Stage West, but we wouldn't like to stay in the hotel although it is very convenient.

Room Tip: Try the Delta next door.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for providing us with your feedback from your recent visit. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the show and will definitely take your restaurant suggestions into consideration. We are currently undergoing some renovations, should you choose to stay with us again we hope that you will notice that everything will have been updated and refreshed. Thank you again.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We went on Sunday and watched Fiddler on the Roof. It was a great performance. The buffet style food was really good and so was the level of service. I will defanantely be going back to watch another show.

• Stayed March 2013
We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Fiddler on the Roof was a great show and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed it and your brunch. Thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again soon.
markham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We were here on Sat. Mar 9/13 for Dinner Show and Stay Package. Buffet dinner was great! Lots of selection , crab legs , catfish, roast beef, chicken, salads, veggies, and good desserts, well presented and tasty! Show was Fiddler on the Roof , well done! Kudos! Suite was clean and well appointed! Highly recommend for a night out!

Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and hope that you'll come back and see us again soon. Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Toronto Airport West Hotel
3.5 of 5 stars 79 reviews
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga
Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West
Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga

Been to Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel? Share your experiences!