We had an overnight layover at the Toronto airport so we booked a night at the Sheraton Gateway so that we could get a decent night's sleep. It was really convenient and worked out really well for us. Check in was very quick and our room was perfect for what we needed. Our room was right next to the elevators but it was still quiet and we never heard anything from out in the hallway. We ate a late night dinner at the restaurant in the hotel, which was good. We pre-ordered our breakfast from room service by filling out the card and hanging it on our door the night before. The breakfast came at the time requested and was very good. It was quite pricey, but we were very happy with what we got. Checkout was very quick and it was very easy to get to our departure gate from the hotel. Our room had 2 complimentary bottles of water which was a really nice touch. If you have a lengthy layover at the Toronto airport I would definitely recommend booking a room at the Sheraton Gateway. It was the perfect hotel for that type of situation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel located inside Toronto's International Airport. It's the perfect choice for comfort and convenience. No shuttle required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Gateway Hotel Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Toronto Airport
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario