My husband and I had a complimentary stay at the Sheraton Gateway due to a negative experience the previous year. The manager at the time was very kind and sent us the coupon for a free stay. She put us intouch with the new manager and the certificate was honoured.
Checkin was fast, no line-up, excellent service, fresh fruit and flavoured water available in the lobby, nice touch. Our room was opposite side of airport so no tram noise this time and we had an exceptionally large room, (may have been disability room). It was clean, & the bed was a large king and comfortable.
We had asked for a wake-up call for 3:30 am, but luckily I set the alarm. There was Starbucks in the room which we made in the morning and took with us. Air Transat was literally steps away, never had to get on the tram or step outside.
We did pay $130 for parking and there was a dent in my car from some ignorant guest, but that was not the fault of Sheraton.
We would definitely stay here again if we had an early morning flight or a late arrival. The convenience is so worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel located inside Toronto's International Airport. It's the perfect choice for comfort and convenience. No shuttle required. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Gateway Hotel Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Toronto Airport
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario