“"Quality" say's it all !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Airport West

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Airport West to your Saves list
Quality Inn Airport West
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   50 Britannia Rd East | East Mississauga, Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 2G2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #21 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
GreenLeadersGold level
Waterloo, Canada
“"Quality" say's it all !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

It has taken me sometime to write a review as this is my 9th stay (36 nights) at this hotel in the past 3 months. I have withheld my reviews so that I could evaluate the consistency and quality of service of each stay. It is time for me to provide a fair and well deserved review for this establishment.

Why my opinion may count to some that are reading this review: I have held elite member status with Hilton and Marriott for many years and have stayed in rooms ranging from $60/night to $900/night. My travels around the world have been mostly business but also for leisure (70/30 split).

Now for my evaluation of the Quality Inn Airport West:

The service has always been exceptional (from front desk staff, maintenance, cleaning staff to the management). I measure quality by the ability to be consistent and meeting or exceeding your customers expectations and this team delivers every time !

The rooms are comfortable and always clean - I have had issues throughout my stay with heater in the room and rattles coming from the fridge. Any issue that I had and raised with the staff was dealt with immediately and with no recurrence.

Free WiFi service: Has improved, I found that the service was lacking (unreliable) the first few stays but seems to be better on the first floor. I found that the signal strength was weaker and sessions dropped frequently in 2 rooms that I stayed in.

Hotel Facilities:

During one of my stays the hotel had to deal with some extreme weather conditions and pipes bust as a result. The management and maintenance team worked together swiftly to minimize disruption to the guests. Since the incident of the minor flooding carpets in every room have been replaced...

The exercise facilities are adequate for the "road warrior" and the sauna is a nice value add.

Location: Excellent proximity to the airport, I have used the airport shuttle a few times and has not disappointed me. Also, plenty of decent restaurants withing a 5 km radius but the one attached to the restaurants serves a great chicken curry dish and the staff are also very friendly.

I would definitely recommend a short term or long term stay at this hotel to a colleague, friend or family member..

Best Regards.
M. Wilson.

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor near the lobby seem to have better Wifi service
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service.

Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs again in the future.

Cordially,

Melissa Guyadeen

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

My stay was very comfortable the lady gave me an extended check out time to convenience me I was really happy with the service I received I would definetly plan to come here again to stay was also very happy with the state of the room and the nice television and game system

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Stephanie C,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us at Quality Inn Airport West. Our goal is not only to meet the expectations of our guest's but to exceed them, and I am glad that we did exactly that during your stay. I will be sure to pass along your review to our team, I am sure they would be happy to hear.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon

P.s. Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook.

Vanessa Sirizzotti
Saint Andrews, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Lovely room, a good size. Everything worked well. Reception staff are very helpful and attentive and the reception itself is very impressive. The big downer is no breakfast. This is the only Quality Inn we have stayed in without their exceptional breakfast. There is a restaurant on site from which you can buy meals.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear ValJackson,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can continue to improve. We are most happy that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was to your satisfaction, this tells us that we are certainly doing something right.

Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating you soon.

Moonbeam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stayed at this hotel and enjoyed the service very much. The shuttle to go to the airport was not available so had to take a taxi. But the shuttle for the return was okay! Said 15-20 minutes and that's what it was. So thank you.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Nicole,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our guest comment card. We are most happy that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was to your satisfaction, this tells us that we are certainly doing something right.

Mississauga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

The staff are very friendly and unlike some of the other hotels, they accepted debit with a $200 deposit. The room was very clean with all the required necessities. They also gave back the deposit without any problems.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear 3amoor,

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive for daily improvement in our service delivery. I will extend your positive comments to our team.

We hope to see you again soon.

General Manger
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the 2 room Jacuzzi Suite :) Absolutely impeccable! The room was spotless, the decor was very nice and cosy, felt like home. The jacuzzi was perfect, very relaxing. Thank you to all the staff, from front desk to the cleaning staff for being so friendly and courteous. If I had any criticism, the fan in the jacuzzi bathroom wasn't too powerful as the bathroom did get very steamed up. But that really didn't concern me much. Thanks for making my stay most enjoyable.

• Stayed February 2014
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear CeeceeJay,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us at the Quality Inn Airport West. We truly appreciate your comments, this tells us that we are certainly doing something right. I will be sure to pass along your message to our team as I am sure they will be thrilled to know their efforts are paying off.
We look forward to accommodating you again soon, and please do not forget to "Like" us on Facebook.

Warm regards,
Vanessa Sirizzotti
Chatham, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a park/fly/ride to the airport. When we checked in it was very late and we were tired from travelling. Our room was awaiting us - nice and clean and comfortable. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud (4 pillows!). We will definately stay here again. The staff was pleasant and the property was great. (also a Timmies right beside it!)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Booparoo,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for your business. We are thrilled that we met your expectations and I will be sure to pass your message around to our team; I am sure they would love to hear their hard work and efforts paid off. We look forward to accommodating you the next time you are in Mississauga.

We have just completed changing all the carpets in our bedrooms and will be having public areas done probably before your next visit. Be sure to tell me what you think of the new look.

P.s. Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook.

Regards,

Melissa Barban

Been to Quality Inn Airport West? Share your experiences!