It has taken me sometime to write a review as this is my 9th stay (36 nights) at this hotel in the past 3 months. I have withheld my reviews so that I could evaluate the consistency and quality of service of each stay. It is time for me to provide a fair and well deserved review for this establishment.
Why my opinion may count to some that are reading this review: I have held elite member status with Hilton and Marriott for many years and have stayed in rooms ranging from $60/night to $900/night. My travels around the world have been mostly business but also for leisure (70/30 split).
Now for my evaluation of the Quality Inn Airport West:
The service has always been exceptional (from front desk staff, maintenance, cleaning staff to the management). I measure quality by the ability to be consistent and meeting or exceeding your customers expectations and this team delivers every time !
The rooms are comfortable and always clean - I have had issues throughout my stay with heater in the room and rattles coming from the fridge. Any issue that I had and raised with the staff was dealt with immediately and with no recurrence.
Free WiFi service: Has improved, I found that the service was lacking (unreliable) the first few stays but seems to be better on the first floor. I found that the signal strength was weaker and sessions dropped frequently in 2 rooms that I stayed in.
During one of my stays the hotel had to deal with some extreme weather conditions and pipes bust as a result. The management and maintenance team worked together swiftly to minimize disruption to the guests. Since the incident of the minor flooding carpets in every room have been replaced...
The exercise facilities are adequate for the "road warrior" and the sauna is a nice value add.
Location: Excellent proximity to the airport, I have used the airport shuttle a few times and has not disappointed me. Also, plenty of decent restaurants withing a 5 km radius but the one attached to the restaurants serves a great chicken curry dish and the staff are also very friendly.
I would definitely recommend a short term or long term stay at this hotel to a colleague, friend or family member..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 108 rm hotel offering a mix of traditional, business executive and Jacuzzi suites. We offer spacious modern rooms renovated in 2013. On Site Viet-Thai Junos restaurant, Fitness Centre with Dry Sauna and Business Centre. Guests will appreciate several dining options within walking distance as well as being close to Playdium, Square One Shopping Centre and Hershey Centre Arena. All Choice Priveleges guests receive extra perks including welcome snack baskets.. Come visit us today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Quality Inn Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Airport West Hotel Mississauga
- Quality Inn Mississauga
- Mississauga Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Airport West Mississauga, Ontario