“Emergency Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Airport West

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Airport West to your Saves list
Quality Inn Airport West
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   50 Britannia Rd East | East Mississauga, Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 2G2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #21 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
GreenLeadersGold level
Cape Breton Island, Canada
“Emergency Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Had my flight cancelled out of Toronto Monday nite and was fortunate to be put up at this great hotel. After enduring a long night at the airport waiting to see if my flight was going to leave or not I finally was told I would not be flying out for several days and I was being put up at this hotel.
I must say that the customer service and relaxed atmosphere certainly help the stressful evening spent at the airport. I would recommend this place , aside from great customer care - rates were reasonable and rooms were nice and clean along with in house restaurant.
Also had a reasonable shuttle service to get back to the airport. Thumbs Up !!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hello CoolCanadian122003,

Thanks for posting your review on TripAdviser, While the circumstances that brought you to our hotel was unfortunate, we're happy that you experience Quality Inn Airport West’s hospitality. Thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs again in the future.

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Mississauga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Quality Inn is easily found and very close to Hwy 401. There is a Viet - Thai & Bar Restaurant on site and fast food minutes away. Upon entering the Inn you are greeted and asked what type of accommodations you are interested in. The interior entrance and lobby is extremely clean.

They have many different suites available and we have tried most of them. The suite with the fireplace and whirlpool is an experience for you yet to discover. You will enjoy your stay and the rates are the best in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Hello William L,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at our hotel.

Thunder Bay Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

It started with waiting for the free shuttle. I waited for shuttle with for the Quality Inn, not knowing it was for 1 of 5 hotels. The name was the least visible on the bus and after waiting 45 min we took a cab. The check in seemed to take too long. The price and cleanliness are this hotel's saving graces.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Hello ASC1291,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about the shuttle and check in service. Quality Inn Airport West appreciate your feedback, as it provides us with the information needed to correct problems, clear up confusions and improve on the services we offer to all guests. Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs again in the future.
Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Good value at this hotel. Rooms are clean. Staff is efficient, helpful and friendly. Location is good. Restaurants within walking distance. Noise level is no problem even though it is on a busy street.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thank you for the comments on your recent stay, We strive for perfection in our hotel rooms.
The service and comfort of our guests is a top priority at Quality Inn Airport West.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I stay here all the time, very friendly staff, they accomadate me at their best... But there is 1 Chinese lady ( I had forgot her name ) anyways she is very rude, I asked for tooth brush and she rolled her eyes as she went to get it... Than the next time I came she was working and had told me there's no rooms so I had my friend call to book it and surprisingly there was rooms ? It isn't only me I see he being rude to alot of guests... I don't know what her deal is but I'm surprised she has a job still... Other than that very good, great cleaning ladies !! BUT just like alot of hotels there is BEDBUGS be careful keep bags closed !! Shake out your belongings and you should be ok

• Stayed May 2013
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am sorry you were disappointed on this occasion, and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

We strive for perfection in our hotel rooms and I can assure you our housekeeping staff take pride in the work they do; moreover, we conduct deep cleaning inspections for our rooms on a daily schedule . The service and comfort of our guests is a top priority. I have noted your comments and will address this issue in our weekly meeting.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback, as it provides us with the information needed to correct problems and improve on the services we offer our guests. Again, thank you for your comments.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My first time at Quality, but definitely not my last. Friendly staff, clean room and the most comfortable bed I have ever had at a hotel. A great basic services place to stay. Will definitely recommend to any who asks.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear G R,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Tripadvisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is a decent and comfortable hotel. Not luxurious, an older property, but with a helpful, corteous and attentive staff. The hotel gets the basics right: clean, well equipped, nice sized rooms with flat screen TVs; fitness center; business center to print boarding passes; free parking and great location, within walking distance of coffee, fast food outlets and a gas station. I'd stay here again and recommend the place. I uploaded a couple of pictures from my room so you can draw your own conclusions.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Hello Chryssipus,

We are most happy that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was to your satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to uploaded photos of our spacious queen bed room.

Again, thank you for your comments and photos. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs again in the future.