“Long Lasting Impression-Well Done!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Airport West

You added Quality Inn Airport West to your Saves list
Quality Inn Airport West
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   50 Britannia Rd East | East Mississauga, Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 2G2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay Twice = Gift Card
Ranked #29 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Hamilton, Canada
“Long Lasting Impression-Well Done!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

After a bad experience at the Super 8 Hotel in Mississauga, I switched to the Quality Inn Hotel where I stayed for four weeks (Monday to Friday). My first impression of the Quality Inn Hotel was positive and I remained impressed throughout my stay. The hotel was clean and well kept. I signed up for their Choice Hotels program which made checking out a breeze and stress free for me.
I stayed on both floors and preferred the rooms on the second floor where there was less foot traffic. The rooms were well furnished with firm, comfortable beds, four pillows with varying degrees of firmness, and a nice chair and ottoman. I was also impressed by the Blue Boxes available in the rooms for recycling. The bathrooms were nice and offered a mini coffee maker. The showers were standard but did not offer adjustable water pressure adjustments.
The hotel was close to local bus routes and shopping box stores. I enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn Airport West and would return again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service.

We are most happy that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was to your satisfaction, this tells us that we are certainly doing something right.

Cordially,

Melissa Guyadeen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

First of all the staff are amazing ! Smiles from beginning til end ! :-) The rooms are newly renovated and have all necessary amenities. There are affordable Jacuzzi suites available as well ! It has easy access to all major highways , shopping area's as well as great local attractions ! See for yourself ! Try it today !

PS - VERY REWARDING POINTS PROGRAMS !

S, CJR

Room Tip: Beautiful Jacuzzi Suites with powerful Jets and Pretty Mirrors all Around ! :-)
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear CJR,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor.
We are most happy that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was to your satisfaction, this tells us that we are certainly doing something right and I will share this positive feedback with our team.

Cordially,

Saskatoon, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Positives:
+ great breakfast
+ courteous shuttle (only 2 stops before getting there from Pearson)
+ clean hotel/rooms

Negatives:
- Flushing/water use causes loud rattling in bathroom
- Wake up call was set 1 hour too early
- Wake up call next morning did not happen at all
- Ordered a cab for 6 people to certain address, a sedan showed up and they quoted us for a different address - very disruptive for that business day
- rented a movie, video/sound was horrible (couldn't stop the movie and start it up again, had many pop-ups on the screen during the movie) + guests services erased the second rental because of this issue (thank you)
- bathtub tap didn't shut off properly many times (there was tons of play in hot/cold)
- ironing board had very loud squeak, iron was not working properly
- inconsistent heating, no thermostat
- the room I was in (165) was directly beside the fire exit and it opened/slammed/squeaked late into the night
- food great but service was sub-par (breakfast both mornings were dropped off but no followup/waitressing past that
- window curtains don't close all the way
- the floor tile was absolutely freezing all times of the day
- received 2 breakfast vouchers instead of 3
- room door doesn't close once opened because catches on carpet

I had a very poor experience.

Room Tip: Don't use a room near the fire exits.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear Jason,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am sorry you were not completely satisfied on this occasion, and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. I only wish that we had the opportunity to address these issues at the time of occurrence.

We hope to have the opportunity to provide accommodations for you in the future and show you how your remarks were used constructively. Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs again in the future. Thank you for your business.

Kingston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Hi we stayed here before and after our 10 day trip to Jamaica. Left the car and came back to find it safe and sound. Room was great. bed was fantastic...better than the 5 star resort we went to and better than our bed at home.. :( Pillows were so comfy...why didn't I ask where they got them.( and I'm used to a top end feather ) these were better than mine.
Service was excellent, we checked in both times in the MIDDLE of the night. Night staff superior, awake, alert, attentive and expertly GROOMED, these Nite Managers, were totally professional.
I wrote both their names down but I can't find them. Sorry.
Big shout out to the shuttle driver who picked us up at airport at about 2. am. He used great wisdom in that first major snowstorm. He got together with another shuttle bus driver from another hotel. They used one shuttle instead of two, that meant there were 2 sets of eyes at the front, to navigate the treacherous road ahead. Two guys ready to handle any situation on that road that nite. When the rest of the passengers were safely exiting the bus at their hotel, we were transferred to the smaller shuttle and safely carried a short drive to our hotel. Way to go... these guys should be commended..this is how Canadians handle winter. We help each other out and think OUTSIDE the box. Great initiative.
Highly recommend this hotel. Very clean and very well done. 5 stars

Room Tip: Windows open. we like that because we like FRESH air.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Freddiemac,

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for your feedback about our hotel and our team. We certainly strive for perfection and it is not often that people take the time to tell us when we are doing things right. I will share you positive feedback with our team and brighten their day.

We hope to see you again soon and thank you for your business..

Ontario, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I booked this through Priceline needing a place to sleep for a weekend event. I was impressed by new carpet, rooms fairly new. Lots of pillows, bed is comfortable one of the better ones I've had lately. Flat screen TV. Free wifi that held a connection. I didn't try the restaurant due to being out long days and used the Tim Hortons next door. Bright parking lot lights glare, which is good for security I guess. The heat pump heating unit is annoying to try to balance.

I was woken at 4am by screaming as a woman was locked out of her room by companion. I called the front desk and the guy knew about it but he was too busy to come up. This went on for easily an hour and then it was quiet. The woman fell asleep on the hallway floor and was there curled up at 8am when I went out. It was going to be a good review until this point. The bed was nice.

Room Tip: Only if everything else is full.
Dear Traveller,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service. I am sorry you were not completely satisfied on this occasion. I have made notes to ensure that these issues are rectfied immediately.

Kingston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stay here frequently for business trips and the staff is always helpful and courteous. The rooms are clean, large, the WIFI always works, and there is always a snack and a bottle of water waiting free of charge. Juno's is a great restaurant food is great and the staff are just as wonderful to deal with as the rest of the hotel staff. I would definitely recommend if you have meetings in this area of town or are looking for a reasonable rate for a hotel close to the airport (10 mins).

Dear Quebec Visitor,

We hope to see you again soon and thank you for your business..

Quebec City, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have not much to say : Everything from check-in to check-out was great, from staff to accomodations.

Some minors cons that I've found (which in no means are uge problems) :
-No wall control for AC/Heating
-The threadmill in the Exercice room is a bit hard on the knees
-You should really review the French translation in your Guest Directory : it's not updated and contains contradictory information

Otherwise, loved the hotel!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Skittles,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service. I am sorry you were not completely satisfied on this occasion, and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.