“Great hotel!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Airport West

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Airport West to your Saves list
Quality Inn Airport West
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   50 Britannia Rd East | East Mississauga, Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 2G2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #21 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
GreenLeadersGold level
Quebec City, Canada
“Great hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have not much to say : Everything from check-in to check-out was great, from staff to accomodations.

Some minors cons that I've found (which in no means are uge problems) :
-No wall control for AC/Heating
-The threadmill in the Exercice room is a bit hard on the knees
-You should really review the French translation in your Guest Directory : it's not updated and contains contradictory information

Otherwise, loved the hotel!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear Skittles,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service. I am sorry you were not completely satisfied on this occasion, and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been here at the Quality Inn Airport West, Mississauga since the Dec 26th.
Not only is the Hotel a great place to stay at, the restaurant located inside the hotel Junos Restaurant has great authentic Vietnamese food.
Having had enjoyed breakfast there since the begining of my stay I must say they have the best homestyle potatoes ever. Deliciously browned on the outside and cooked to perfection inside.

Their Cook is amazing and the waitstaff (Vicky) is a great.
Vicky recomended I try the Beef Spring rolls with a sweet and sour souce on the side for an apetizer followed by beef Pho Soup as my main course.
I must say this was my first time having Vietnamese food, after this great experience I will definately have it again.

Thank you Junos for taking great care of me during my stay.

I look forward to having my dinner tonight, my last night here in the Toronto area.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 152, I had a great view of the front of the hotel. Was able to see all the beautif...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear Emiliohur,

The team at Quality Inn Airport West is pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing because it gives us the opportunity to continue to improve.

Kanata, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

A very well run Hotel and a great value for your money. The JUNO restaurant is very convenient with great service and excellent meals ( mostly Thai & Vietnamese and many Breakfast choices) . Prices are also very reasonable.
I have stayed here many times over 2 years on Business Trips and find it a great place to stay.
Internet ( WiFi) works well.

Bruno

Room Tip: Upper rooms are quieter. Stay closer to stairs or exits if you have lots of luggage as there is no e...
Dear Bruno
I just waned to take the time to say thank you for your feedback about our hotel and our team. We certainly strive for perfection and it is not often that people take the time to tell us when we are doing things right. I will share you positive feedback with our team and brigten their day.

We hope to see you again soon and thank you for your business..

Regards
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have stayed many times and the staff are always helpfull.
i always return to the Quality Inn West when i stay in Mississauga.
The business rooms are comfortable and beds are great.
You do need a car as only a few restaurants walking distance

Dear Gilles,

We hope to see you again soon and thank you for your business..

Regards
Charlotte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've stayed at this property three times over the last three years. Helpful and knowledgeable staff and very close to my customers in the area. Refrigerators/ Microwave Ovens not in all rooms. In house restaurant is very good for breakfast with good pricing. Have yet to try it out for dinner; probably in the future. Looks to be one of the few hotels in the area with actual parking for truckers located in the shopping center behind the property. Looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Ask for room with fridge/microwave if needed.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Joe,

See you soon.
Wallaceburg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've stayed at this location a couple of times before. I have no problems with this place whatsoever and will likely stay here again. The check in was fast and efficient ... most times. However, when I asked to extend my stay by one night and turn it into a park & fly, I totally screwed up the front desk staff. The young lady in the morning couldn't make that happen as they were only in check out mode, not check in mode... fortunately the housekeeping lady was there and knew I'd be leaving my belongings in the room as I was staying one more night, so she made it happen. When I came back to "check in" to my room for the second night, the young many at the front desk was a little disoriented, to say the least. He forgot to give me my shuttle bus transfer tickets (which the 4:30 a.m. guy had to do). Their breakfast that they serve you when it's included with your room is a little "odd"... not typical of most hotels' hot/continental breakfasts. Whatever, I'm not there for the food, just for a good night's sleep in a clean location, which is exactly what I got. I'll stay there again.

Room Tip: Book AHEAD so you don't run into problems at check-in. On the spot check ins have a tendancy to...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear RandyJan,

The two staff members are new to our team which is by no means an excuse for the lack of service you received. We have reviewed your comments and addressed it with both of the staff that was mentioned so that history does not repeat itself.

We hope to have the opportunity to provide accommodations for you in the future and show you how your remarks were used constructively. Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs again in the future. Thank you for your business.

kind regards

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

First the positives: The staff was very friendly (we received a welcome package after checking in), the room was clean, spacious, nicely appointed and quiet, the bed very comfortable, the wi fi was generally fast except for a a few hours in the late afternoon, very close to many restaurants, shopping and entertainment, close to Hwy 401.
The negatives: No microwave or fridge, the use of a rather strong fragrance in their cleaning products (we were able to air the room and it disappeared but could be smelled in the rest of the hotel), fitness room was marginal
There is no complimentary breakfast but there is a restaurant on site. We had dinner there one night and it was just OK. There is also a Tim Hortons next door.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Traveler Teri,

Thank you for taking the time to voice your experience on Trip Advisor. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service. I am sorry you were not completely satisfied on this occasion, and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback, as it provides us with the information needed to correct problems and improve on the services we offer our guests. I have personally spoken to our executive housekeeper to refrain from using the air freshner and we are sourcing something less fragrant. I have reviewed your comments with my team and we will be addressing your comments in our staff meeting.

warmest regards

Melissa Guyadeen

Been to Quality Inn Airport West? Share your experiences!