“Comfortable beds & good value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center

You added Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center to your Saves list
Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3670 Hurontario St, Mississauga, Ontario L5B 1P3, Canada   |
Ranked #33 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Comfortable beds & good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Good experience overall. Good value overall. I usually get the Hibigeebies from most hotels and didn't from this one. Extremely comfortable bed (King). Although the room was on the small side, it was clean and well appointed and updated. Restaurant was first class with a very tasty breakfast buffet. Take this review from someone who usually finds flaws in most hotel rooms.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Mississauga. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Didier Dolivet

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my friend, whose niece lives in Mississauga. We were attending her nieces wedding which was 15 mins taxi ride away. The Hotel is in a good location to Mall 1, large indoor shopping complex, bus station and rail links. On arrival we were upgraded as I am a Platinum le club member ( apparently Novotel have now introduced a programme of recognition for loyal customers, apart from the points, much like sofitel etc) I also received a drinks voucher to use in the bar and a cheese platter and half bottle of wine delivered to the room. The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast as always in a Novotel was great with a help yourself buffet choice or you could requests cooked to order.Staff were very friendly and accommodating. We ate in the restaurant on our first night and the food was of a good standard as was the service. The hotel has an indoor saltwater pool, the only downside was the jacuzzi wasn't working and maybe this area needs some improvement. On the first floor of the hotel is a walkway that links you into a building across the road (so if its raining etc no need to get wet) if you want somethjing different to eat/drink instead in the hotel this is well worth a visit with 118 draught beers on offer .

Room Tip: maybe request a room with a bath if you like a soak, ours had a shower only.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

I also very pleased to read on your appreciation on the new "Le Club" Member recognition program at Novotel.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great service and location right next to sq1 very help and friendly staff be it housekeeping , Restaurant , front desk .
Everybody is just at ur service and very accommodating really like the hotel and yes I have become a new loyal customer of Novotel and yes dnt forget to try the food at the restaurant just awesome

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Guest

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had meetings in the West end of Toronto (Mississauga) and decided on the Novotel (which is nearby my office).

While it was not a nightmare, it was not something that I would write home about (although I am writing about tit here !!!).

Obviously I was not in one of the renovated room, not that the room was bad but.... nothing special.

I ordered food (a Pizza) and unfortunately, it was a frozen pizza (which I paid $20 for, so a good profit of more than $15 on something that was really below expectations.

The staff was great and the bar was inviting, a nice place to go.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

I happy to read that our teams provided a service which met with your expectations. However I am sorry that your experience in the room and the pizza, did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I am attending a conference at this hotel in the upcoming month.
I have spent 3 days on the phone trying to confirm rates and availability.
The reservations department had no listing of the seminar, then they had no idea of their available promotions.
Every time I called, I received a differentrate and I was left waiting 10 minutes for an associate in reservations to actually answer the phone. I have yet to book my room ad the last call resulted in me being told they would look into the rate I've been quoted and call me right back. .. it's been 2 hours.
If your trying to organize a business schedule, you might try somewhere else.
I'm left feeling very frustrated and still have no room booked.

Stayed October 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Mississauga. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Since I do not have a number to call you, I would appreciate if you could reach out to me, or to Ms. Arupa Persaud, directly at 905.896.1000, so I can take care of your request and understand better the incident.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that I am taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

I appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is my hope that you will give me the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Mississauga, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I booked my small wedding at this hotel. The food was not the quality you pay for. We were ruhed to eat so that the servers can go home early. They cleared the wine bottles before we finished drinking, Some were not touched when they took them away. The guest were wondering why! While I was changing to do a dance show, they said that they opened all the champagne bottles I paid for. At $50.00/bottle, some of my guest said that they only opened 3 bottles and filled a little bit in every glass.
When I complained, I was offered a dinner with the cheff. I declined. They forgot about my complaint. What a rip off. DON'T Go THERE.

Room Tip: don't go there
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent experience at the hotel. I am sorry to read that our services did not meet with your expectations.
After discussing with the banquet team of the hotel, I have received some additional detailed informations which I would be happy to discuss with you.
You may reach me at the hotel at your convenience at 905.896.1000.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Sincerely

Kitchener, ON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel is in a good location, right across from Square One. Rooms are decent enough, could use a little face life but perfect if you are just there to sleep. Rooms come with a bar fridge which is always a plus. The downfall....being charged $13/day per car to park on top of the room fees. Not a fan! Just read that you can bring pets though which is another plus.
Overall...decent stay for the night but don't know if I would return because of the parking fees.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the hotel. I am glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay and will share this information with our teams.
With our very best rergards

Didier Dolivet

Been to Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center? Share your experiences!