“Good for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center

Save Saved
You added Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center to your Saves list
Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3670 Hurontario St, Mississauga, Ontario L5B 1P3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
20%OFF + room upgrade
Ranked #31 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
London, Canada
“Good for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is a nice clean hotel and the price is right. It has a great location and shopping centre across the road. Great for families and lots to do in the area. We would go back for sure. It has a nice pool and lots of places to eat too. beds are comfortable

Room Tip: nice view from higher floors
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive expereince at the hotel. Your comments will be shared with the teams as it represents a fantastic source of motivation.
We look forward to welcome you back at the hotel.

291 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I made reservations for four nights on 05 January 2013 after researching for best rates.
I stayed at this hotel from 28 Match-01 April 2013 (4nights) for $377.98 as confirmed by the hotel(reservation No.G8E-0OQ7).While checking out on my last day the price to be charged for four night stay jumped by $90.45.Surprize ! ! Explanation from the cashier:
"Your Visa was Declined". Cashier said ,Hotel tried to contact me.The confirmation from the hotel never indicated if visa is declined than the rate would be higher.This practice is totally unfair. The hotel is requested to refund the overcharged amount.Thank you.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thak you for sharing with us your feedback on your recent stay at the hotel.
I am sorry to read that your experience was not satisfactory and would appreciate to dicuss this matter with you in order to better understand what happened.

You may contact me ditrectly at the hotel and I look forward to hear back from you.

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for the first time on Easter weekend, as it was close to family, and I was visiting. And I must say that the positives outweighed the negatives (as every hotel has negatives, even 5-star luxury ones!).
The Positives were: It was clean, the breakfast was plentiful and a full buffet, it had an exercise facility for free use to guests, and wifi was included, along with great value for money. Oh, and you get shampoo, body wash in every room. I was upgraded to a Novation Room.
The Negatives were: Unfortunately, location. If you don't have a car, there really isn't anything around the place except for the Square One shopping complex, and it's not the nicest crowd there. And for some reason, even though my room always smelled of flowers after being cleaned by the staff, it always seemed to revert to a very faint humid smell by the end of the day. Nothing terrible, but noticeable upon entry into the room at the end of a long day; probably due to the closed windows and bathroom humidity as you can't open them. Oh, and they allow pets, so some floors are designated for that and can be very loud with dog barking! So if you don't want to hear that, make sure to tell them you want a pet-free floor! I had to switch rooms because of that.
Overall, I will stay here again, and you can't beat the value for money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Mississauga. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed here for a work trip for four nights, the staff were very helpful and friendly. Room was very nice, good size and clean. I used the hotel restaurant for both breakfast and an evening meal which had a good choice, food was good.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We enjoyed our stay and recommend the Hotel to fellow travellers. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The lounge and dinning room/restaurant menu and wine list will meet most peoples tastes and prices are not excessive. One concern was the size of our bed. The booking stated "standard Queen" size but there is no doubt our room had a Double, just a bit small for us. There was an air con/heating problem in our room which when reported was promptly corrected. The Hotel is ideally located, across from Square One Centre for shopping and on the other side of the Mall is a transit hub where you can take a bus to Toronto. There are a large number of restaurants and pubs within walking distance of the Hotel. All-in-all a pleasant stay. Cheers. Chris.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience on your recent stay at the hotel. Your feedback will be shared with the teams as it provides a fantastic source of motivation and satisfaction.
We hope you had a safe journey home and we look forward to welcome you back to the hotel in a near furture.

Ajax
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was staying at Novotel for 3 days for a business conference the company I work for was hosting there. The service I received was great. The staff were fun and friendly, especially those who were serving the food and cleaning. Upon arrival, the gentleman who was handling my check-in couldn't find my reservation and then it was later determined that he accidentally gave the room I was supposed to be staying in to someone else. Accidents happen! He ended up giving my roommate and I a room on the 1st floor which wasn't so bad.........EXCEPT that the room was very frowsy when we got in. It smelt like the floor had been shamppoed but not washed lol. Anyways, I wasn't staying long in my room (I was just dropping off my bags). I kindly asked the service manager to deal with the situation before I came back later that evening and like he promised, it was dealt with. My only other complaint, which I expressed to them was the the power outlets were in awkward places in our room and the one that was closest to the bed and the desks didn't even work. They said they'd look into it for future guests.

Other than that, it was an ok visit.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest,
I appreciate your feedback on your recent stay at the hotel and would like to thank you for taking the time.
Your comments will be shared with the teams to remedy to the situations and ensure they do not occur again.
The location of the power outlets will be shared with our maintenance team, and addressed during our next renovation.
Thank you for choosing Novotel.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Good service! Great location. I was surprised to find I had to pay to park, $12.00 overnight. I expect that downtown Toronto or airport area. Beds were comfortable, my only issue is the bathroom was not clean, in fact it was quite dirty, hair in the tub.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share yoru comments on yoru recent stay at the hotel.
I am glad to read that your stay stay was enjoyable, however have taken note on your observation regarding the bathroom.
Cleanliness is among our top priority and part of our standards. I will make sure this is brought to the attention of our Housekeeping Manager to identify the problem and ensure it does not occur again.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back in the a near future.

Didier Dolivet

Been to Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center? Share your experiences!