“SPOT-ON NOVOTEL MISSISSAUGA” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center

Save Saved
You added Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center to your Saves list
Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3670 Hurontario St, Mississauga, Ontario L5B 1P3, Canada   |
Ranked #34 of 57 hotels in Mississauga
A TripAdvisor Member
“SPOT-ON NOVOTEL MISSISSAUGA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We enjoyed our stay and recommend the Hotel to fellow travellers. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The lounge and dinning room/restaurant menu and wine list will meet most peoples tastes and prices are not excessive. One concern was the size of our bed. The booking stated "standard Queen" size but there is no doubt our room had a Double, just a bit small for us. There was an air con/heating problem in our room which when reported was promptly corrected. The Hotel is ideally located, across from Square One Centre for shopping and on the other side of the Mall is a transit hub where you can take a bus to Toronto. There are a large number of restaurants and pubs within walking distance of the Hotel. All-in-all a pleasant stay. Cheers. Chris.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience on your recent stay at the hotel. Your feedback will be shared with the teams as it provides a fantastic source of motivation and satisfaction.
We hope you had a safe journey home and we look forward to welcome you back to the hotel in a near furture.

249 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Ajax
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was staying at Novotel for 3 days for a business conference the company I work for was hosting there. The service I received was great. The staff were fun and friendly, especially those who were serving the food and cleaning. Upon arrival, the gentleman who was handling my check-in couldn't find my reservation and then it was later determined that he accidentally gave the room I was supposed to be staying in to someone else. Accidents happen! He ended up giving my roommate and I a room on the 1st floor which wasn't so bad.........EXCEPT that the room was very frowsy when we got in. It smelt like the floor had been shamppoed but not washed lol. Anyways, I wasn't staying long in my room (I was just dropping off my bags). I kindly asked the service manager to deal with the situation before I came back later that evening and like he promised, it was dealt with. My only other complaint, which I expressed to them was the the power outlets were in awkward places in our room and the one that was closest to the bed and the desks didn't even work. They said they'd look into it for future guests.

Other than that, it was an ok visit.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest,
I appreciate your feedback on your recent stay at the hotel and would like to thank you for taking the time.
Your comments will be shared with the teams to remedy to the situations and ensure they do not occur again.
The location of the power outlets will be shared with our maintenance team, and addressed during our next renovation.
Thank you for choosing Novotel.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Good service! Great location. I was surprised to find I had to pay to park, $12.00 overnight. I expect that downtown Toronto or airport area. Beds were comfortable, my only issue is the bathroom was not clean, in fact it was quite dirty, hair in the tub.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share yoru comments on yoru recent stay at the hotel.
I am glad to read that your stay stay was enjoyable, however have taken note on your observation regarding the bathroom.
Cleanliness is among our top priority and part of our standards. I will make sure this is brought to the attention of our Housekeeping Manager to identify the problem and ensure it does not occur again.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back in the a near future.

LONDON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed for one night. For the price this is a fabulous hotel. Very friendly staff, clean room, good shower, nice breakfast (good croissants - and I am fussy about croissants). The rooms are on the small side, and the parking lot is rather tight. Great location for the Living Arts Centre.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us, It is certainly the best compliment we can hope to receive.

Your message will be shared with the teams as it provides a fantastic source of motivation to the staff.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

First off, the majority of the service was great and the hotel was clean.

The internet in the hotel was terrible no matter what time of the day or week it was. I called the front desk and they made me talk to service provider. The provider said he fixed it and within an hour it was back to slow again. It was so slow it took five minutes just to load the google search. This was a big deal because i needed internet service to work in the evenings. I had to use my cellphone for internet service on my laptop. This is not cheap to do. I stayd two weeks and it never changed.

The rooms dont have fridges or microwaves. It cost extra to get a fridge. The heating system is very noisy.

Overall i would say stay somewhere else if you can help it. This was the only hotel within walking distance from where i was working.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay at the hotel.
I am sorry to read that the speed of our internet service did not meet with your expectations. The matter has been brought up and an upgrade of the system is expected to occur very soon.

I realised how much of an inconvenience this matter must have been for you and you may rest assure of our undivided attention to resolve this matter urgently.

In regards to the other aspect of your stay, should you decide to stay with us in the future, I am sure our sales dept will be able to work out an all inclusive rate for a long stay accomodation .
Do not hesitate to contact me.

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

It was so dissappointing to be told we could not use the $15.00.daily" food" credit towards breakfast..we were explained that that was in the fine prints on line, which is how we booked the two day stay....okay..we missed the detail..however there was very little attempt to compensate the abvious dissappointment....When we checked out we were charge for two day parking which is nowhere to be mentionned in the promo detail(which I took the time to read ....again....)There is so many options out there for our numerous bussiness trips during a year...we will choose another venue.....I do want to mention to amazing food and service we experience while our company spent 600.00 on dinner that night....I thing the managment could have picked up one parking maybe....we are in the business as well....we understand the impact of a missed opportunity...!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the hotel.
I am sorry to read that the some of our services did not meet with your expectations and would appreciate some of your time to discuss this matter on the phone.

The hotel number is 905.896.1000 or alternatively an email to my attention at dider.dolivet@accor.com with your contact information would be much appreciated.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Visited because I had some business in Mississauga. The location was convenient for my purposes although it is not very near any good restaurants or a store where I could buy snacks. The room was nicely furnished and included a couch and desk area. I think I was allergic to the carpet cleaning solution - there were some odd cleaning smells in the hotel but overall I thought it was decently clean. Will stay there again if I have more business in the area - the hotel seemed like a good value.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing yoru experience on your last stay at the hotel. Your comments will be shared with the teams as it provide a great source of motivation.
We look forward to welcome you back at the hotel on your next trip to Mississauga

Didier Dolivet

Been to Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center? Share your experiences!