“An oasis amidst an industrial park” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale

You added Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale to your Saves list
Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 2L3, Canada (Formerly Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book from C$109 Now!
Ranked #19 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
Montreal, Canada
“An oasis amidst an industrial park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Remodeled rooms, huge complex with pool and many conference rooms. The hotel restaurant looked like a downtown restaurant. First time I was there, on Wednesday, it was packed! The menu only offers a few choices but everything was good and upscale. There is a Starbucks counter near the lobby which is opened only in the morning if you want a quick bite and a cheaper alternative. If you don't have a car, please note there aren't restaurants or shops nearby. The only annoying thing was the noisy heating system which would operate for a few minutes than go quiet and restart again. The room was a bit on the cold side. Other than that, room was spotless and had a convenient work table. There was free Wi-Fi in the room which is essential especially when you there for business.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Silvia D

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale.

It’s great to hear that you such a great experience during your recent visit to the Delta Meadowvale, however we are sorry to hear that you found the heating system to be inadequate, we will be sure to have that addressed with our Engineering team.

We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back to the Delta Meadowvale for another great experience.

Regards,

Front Office Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

This is my second time here. It is a very nice hotel and clean with excellent service. At check in the gentleman who checked me in was very funny and cheered me up after a rough flight. The only downfall to this place is the overpriced but not great food restaurant. The breakfast periods are insane and the eggs tasted like the powdered variety. I also went for coffee and got ignored. I got one cup but she never came to ask if I wanted refills or something else. There has been no improvement since the last time and I won't say there at all the next time I go

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear mjhoc

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale, however please allow me to apologize for your experience in our restaurant. Please know that this matter has been address with our Food and Beverage Manager to ensure that are offering the highest level of guest satisfaction.

Once again thank you and we are looking forward to seeing on your next stay with us,.

Waterloo, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

A fairly large complex of a hotel, with recently renovated rooms, and nice common areas. Rooms have a nice contemporary design, with modern, plug-laden desks and comfortable beds. Unfortunately, while they spent the money to make the room look nice, the HVAC system seems to have been neglected. Mine was quite noisy, too noisy in fact to keep running overnight while I slept. As a result, my room was freezing, and I slept in my sweater. I mentioned this casually as I checked out, and they insisted I accept twenty dollars off of my bill (without me even hinting at compensation). This is on top of the twenty dollar discount they gave me when I checked in (that I asked for). Service is definitely spot on. Breakfast buffet is a pretentious $21.00, so I skipped that. 7/10

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear bensagle

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale, however please allow me to apologize that you found the heating units in the room to be too loud. Please know that this matter has been address with our engineering department to ensure that all guests are comfortable during their stays.

Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

spend a weekend at the Delta for a conference, and the facilities were great. Room was well appointed, clean and comfy. Restaurant and Bar in the lobby was very good, and made it easy to stay in, instead of searching nearby places. Very close to airport and other attractions.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear greatcdn

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale and all that we have to offer.

Grimsby, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Stayed at this hotel last weekend for business, had stayed here 13 years ago.
Was pleasantly surprised at the updated modern rooms/toiletries and towels.
The kids had fun at the water slide, but has limited times it is open
Gym was quite well equipped with many cardio machines, weights, steam room in the change room.
Unfortunately, it is not within walking distance of any restaurants or attractions.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the elevator, much quieter
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear grimsbygirl58

London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Booked this after some research on a hotel with indoor pool, hot tub, waterslide{bonus}, spa, and workout facility for family getaway. We were all very happy with the rooms and all of the above mentioned amenities. The onsite restaurant was nice and tons of parking around hotel. The staff at this hotel were very professional and we received a very nice room rate. It is just off the 401 and quite close to shopping and airport. We will stay again in the future. If I had a complaint, it was the heater a bit loud in room.

Room Tip: Slightly quieter on south side of bldg.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear driver1961

I am glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale and all that we have to offer. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments about our staff with the rest of the team.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

My husband and I stayed for just over a week recently due to some very unforeseen and unpleasant circumstances that touched our lives. Lindy helped us organize our short term stay with a professional but caring attitude. From the moment we arrived we felt at home. Jade at the front desk, could not have been more professional yet comforting. She ensured that we had everything we needed for a relaxing stay. The room attendants were respectful of our space but ensured that our room was always very clean. I went to aquafit four times during my stay and was so pleased the pool was at a comfortable temperature. The food at the restaurant was delicious. Even checkout was quick and painless. I cant thank the staff and management enough for helping to make this difficult time just a little bit easier.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Brigitte P

Front Office Manager

Been to Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale? Share your experiences!