“Decent but nothing special” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre

Save Saved
You added Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre to your Saves list
Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   6750 Mississauga Rd., Mississauga, Ontario L5N 2L3, Canada   |
Hotel packages
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #11 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Halifax, Canada
“Decent but nothing special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. I did not find the room very clean or the bed very comfortable. Overall, it wasn't a bad stay or anything but it wasn't that good. I wouldn't bother staying at this location again but at the same time, I would want to discourage somebody else from staying here.

• Stayed May 2013

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Essex
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Stayed here on business, big hotel with a great service and friendly staff.
Nothing was too much trouble.
Gym is also a good find and not too over crowded.
bar and resturant good with good service and a variety of drinks on offer

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I haven't stayed at the hotel in a number of years. found that the rooms were all updated and nicely renovated. Front desk was pleasant and my sleep was good. There was a friendly bar in the lobby as well. Didn't get a chance to use the pool but there was a big waterslide. So if yo have kids this is the place to stay

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
FOMDELTAMEA, Manager at Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear bergmaninCDN,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I was delighted to hear about your recent stay with us and glad that our team provided you with great service. We have completed our renovations last summer and I am pleased that you have appreciated the new look. We do hope that the next time you stay with us you will have a chance to use the swimming as well as the waterslide as it is also fun for the adults.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here as two families with children.

Great value for the money.

Kids loved the pool area and water slide.

I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for an affordable place to stay in a good location.

• Stayed August 2013
FOMDELTAMEA, Manager at Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear Matthew P,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I was very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that the kids loved our water slide. It is not only fun for kids but for many adults as well. I was also glad to hear that you found our location to be convenient and the prices affordable.

We hope to have a chance to welcome you back soon for another enjoyable stay with us.

Vancouver
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. Amazing location if doing business in the area. Renovations are great. Rooms fantastic. Restaurant is really good and service is great.

But...

Wifi is soooooooooo slow I'm unlikely to return as I've lost so much productivity here.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
FOMDELTAMEA, Manager at Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear deanguest,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

As a company, it is our mission to create communities guests can rely on for the comfort and emotional support they can’t take with them when they leave home. I was glad your overall experience was enjoyable. I sincerely apologize about the issues you have experienced with WiFi during your stay as we do pride ourselves on the speed and quality of our WiFi. I have forwarded your comment and concerns to the Director of Engineering to make sure the issues had been resolved.

We sincerely hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back for a better stay.

Delta Meadowvale Hotel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

This was our second time staying here while visiting family in Mississauga.
The swimming pool facilities were definitely enjoyed by our children, while access to restaurants and other services nearby were enjoyed by the parents.
Our room with double beds was adequate, but the soft mattresses are showing signs of needing replacement.
If you are a Starbucks fan, note that the counter in the hotel is a "we serve Starbucks" counter - which basically means that the product is brought in and resold. Expect higher than normal prices and an incomplete product offering.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Hikernaut

I would like to thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

I was pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and found the team to be friendly and that you and your family enjoyed all the Delta Meadowvale had to offer. I do apologize that you found the beds to be uncomfortable, please know that we well be replacing those mattresses in the near future.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we are hoping to welcome you back soon.

Stephen Holland
Front Office Manager
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very nice hotel. Booked the romance package, which included champagne and a fruit and cheese board, but had to call down to the front desk to request this once we arrived (wasn't in our room when we got there). Personally I wish the restaurant had more food options as well, it seemed very limited - appetizers. Room service was great, generous sized breakfast, but pricey ($50 for two). Would visit again for special occasion.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Cassidyrae,

I would like to thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

I was pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and found the team to be friendly. I do apologize that you had to call down for your amenity, I will be sure you follow up with our food and beverage department.

Stephen Holland
Front Office Manager

Been to Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre? Share your experiences!