“Stay couldn’t have been any better!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre

You added Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre to your Saves list
Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   6750 Mississauga Rd., Mississauga, Ontario L5N 2L3, Canada   |
Hotel packages
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #13 of 59 Hotels in Mississauga
GreenLeadersGold level
Vancouver, Canada
“Stay couldn’t have been any better!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

First time at the Delta Meadowvale and it won’t be my last. The hotel was great! Room was large, recently updated (with great decor) and the bed was super comfy!

Large gym, friendly staff and close to the highway. Hotel would be perfect for business or pleasure.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Kari I

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to hear how well your first stay at the Delta Meadowvale went. It’s great to hear such positive feedback about all the services we have to offer.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

If your just a weary tourist, stay away. This place is out in the boon docks and far away from anything interesting. We made lots of notes regarding our stay and they are outlined below.
Parking costs you extra.
Food is expensive. As an example, some rather boring soup at the restaurant downstairs is 8 bucks not including tip or tax.
Local calls from your hotel room cost you extra
Elevators are old and dirty.
There is no fridge in the room because they know you will notice right away the costs of food and will bring room back to the hotel.
The water level in toilet is too high in the bowl leaving you with a nice touch...yuck.
In our room, there was long black hairs in the sink and on the sink counter. The long black hairs probably belonged the cleaners or the previous guest.
The car rental person was never around had to go to the Budget a few blocks away to finally rent a car. The Budget was cheaper than the hotel rates.
The hotel coffee shop is only opened limited hours so as much as they boast Starbuck coffee, it is not available most of the time.
The shower pressure is low in the rooms.
The business center charges 3.95 for 15 minutes of internet and extra money to print a document.
There is a delivery fee for room service and a 15 percent tip is added as an extra charge. This on top of the crazy prices for food. If you get stuck here, just order from the local pizza shops.
If you are on a conference and your boss is covering all costs, then the prices are obviously okay if you can live with yourself. All the other deficiencies have assured us in our decision not to return.
Enjoy your free internet:)
The staff were friendly!

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Neveragain1989

I was very sorry to hear the sort comings that you experienced during your stay at the Delta Meadowvale. I will be following up with each department that you had mentioned experiencing problems with to ensure that issues and matters such as yours do not happen in the future.

Please feel free to contact me directly so we can discus these matters further and turn things around for you, given the opportunity we would love to be able to show you a true Delta Experience. My email address is Stephen.holland@deltahotels.com

Manhasset, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This property is one of those that try to cater to many different clients. There was a wedding going on when we were there, but at the same time it seemed as if there was a business convention going on as well as student athletes there for some tournament. Is if you don't mind the crowds this is the place for you.

The pros:
1. Looks like the rooms have been updated recently. The design is a bit to contemporary for my tastes, but all things considered the room spotless.
2. The front desk staff, bell hops and valets even though they were very busy with the large amount of traffic going thru the hotel could not have been more polite or helpful.
3. The hair salon at the hotel was fantastic. My wife got her hair done for the event we were attending and she was very impressed with how well the woman made her look. It seems like a bit of a hidden gem at the hotel, since compared to most other costs at this hotel, this experience was actually pretty reasonably priced.

The cons:
1. The breakfast buffet was spotty at best. I even made a point to tell our waitress to notify the cook that the sausages were not cooked thru, I don't know if she ever did or if the cook didn't care because the next morning I came down, the sausages were still under cooked.
2. The bar in the hotel is pricey, but the quality and selection of drinks is pretty good. The biggest problem with the bar though is it closes around 11:00pm. I was there with group of people I haven't seen in a long time and we were looking to hang out for a while and as soon as we had a couple of drinks the bartender said they were closing in 10 minutes....I looked at my watch and it was 10:45pm!!!!

Overall this is a upscale hotel that has all the amenities and prices you would expect from a hotel of this kind, but for what they charge and for who their patron's are it would be nice if they would understand that large groups would stay at a hotel like this for large events and those people would like to have a place to congregate without being told "the bar closes at 11:00"

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear jt007_12

I was very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and all of the "pro's" that you mentioned about our hotel. I will be sure to pass your comments onto our Food and Beverage department.

Basel, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I've been staying at the Delta Meadowvale regularly for 8 years. As a business hotel, it provides all the amenities one could ask for: Newly renovated rooms, comfortable work space and ample outlets. Each time I arrive, I am remembered and warmly greeted. Once or twice, I arrived without a reservation and they did their absolute best to accommodate me, despite being fully booked. The housekeeper always goes the extra mile to arrange sundries nicely in the bathroom. But, as pleased as I have always been, I was blown away this week but their newly revamped breakfast buffet. This new spread was replete with fresh pastries and the standard eggs and breads, but in addition to those staples was a broccoli cheddar strata, a lovely array of breakfast meats and so many options along from sweet to savory. Everything is beautifully presented - the little deviled eggs had a tiny stalk of asparagus and a sprig of fresh rosemary. On top of the beautiful presentation, the service is perfectly consistent and attentive without being intrusive. No matter who serves, the approach is identical - an indication of good people, training and good management. They leave a full carafe of coffee on the table and a take-away cup and lid so that you can take a final cup with you as you leave. Little details like this is why I wouldn't stay anywhere else while in the Toronto area.

Dear jcapri

I was very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, it’s always nice to hear such great feedback from our regular guests. I will be sure to pass your comments onto our Food and Beverage department about how much are guests are enjoying our new breakfast counter.

Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My family went to the Delta Restaurant to celebrate Mother's Day and the food and the staff were wonderful.Special mention of the Manager Nabilla who went out of the way to ensure my family enjoyed all the restaurant had to offer. Needless to say we will be back. Thanks Nabilla and her wonderful staff.
Narciso

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Narciso

I was very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our Mother’s Day brunch and how helpful our staff was. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with Nabila and the rest of the Quest Restaurant team.

Prince George, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was here for a conference and enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and comfortable and had a balcony which was unexpected but nice. The desk in the room was fantastic with plenty of power outlets and cables for connecting a laptop to the TV. The wireless internet was better than most hotels, but not quite up to their claim of "20x as fast as home internet". It handled browsing easily but HD youtube videos were outside of its abilities. It was free though (although the message indicated that was only for a limited time) so I can't complain too much.
The hotel itself is located away from most everything else so there isn't really much for shopping or dining options. There is a restaurant in the hotel called Quest which is on the pricey side and a few other restaurants including a St. Louis Bar and Grill a short walk away. It's also located next to a fairly major highway so it can be noisy at night. This combined with the noisy air conditioning could make sleep difficult if you're a light sleeper.
Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel but it's probably not for everyone.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Nick S,

I was very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and in particular that we are able to meet the needs of our business travelers. We have added new features to all of guest rooms during our renovations process.

On your next visit please let us know at the Front desk and we will ensure that you are away from the highway side of the hotel..

We are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Chester, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is my first stay at this hotel. I am here for a conference. Check in was smooth and easy, despite my fear that since I didn't have an email copy of my reservation that I might be minus a hotel room. No worries.

I am in the south tower, in a corner room directly across from the elevator. Not noisy at all, and a very nice king room.

Dinner in the Quest restaurant was excellent. Andreia was my colleague's and my server. She was great. Funny, attentive (but not too). Just perfect.

I'm looking forward to the rest of my stay.

Dear mmlein,

I was very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and in particular the service our team members have provided. We have a dedicated team of employees who strive to provide professional and exceptional service to all of our guests, and I am glad that we have been able to achieve that during your stay.

We are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Front Office Manager

Been to Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre? Share your experiences!