“Heavenly beds and delicious breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre

Save Saved
You added Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre to your Saves list
Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   6750 Mississauga Rd., Mississauga, Ontario L5N 2L3, Canada   |
Hotel packages
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #14 of 58 Hotels in Mississauga
Netherlands
“Heavenly beds and delicious breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The hotel is quite old, but nicely renovated. The elevators should be replaced though.

Beds are of the best quality ever experienced, as agreed by colleagues (raised my rating by one point).

Bathroom proper and clean. Some small damages here and there. Not very fancy.
Very well working airconditioning for heating and cooling quickly - it doesn't operate in a very stealthy mode...
Carpet floor; clean enough.
Sound insulation of the windows could be better. Therefore, be sure to take a room away from the street.

Breakfast delicious and a lot of choice. Eggs, bacon, sausages, but also fruits, crossaints, sweets (pancakes!) and cereals with yoghurts.
Dinner quality OK. Good prices.

Personnel friendly, just as many guests (that's how Canadians are).

Surrounding is boring. So probably most suitable for travelers and people needing to be in the vicinity.
Avis car rental 15 minutes walking distance.

Room Tip: Away from the street
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear, SanderNorman
We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale.

We are very please to hear your comments regarding your recent stay, and how much you enjoyed our new Delta beds which can be purchased via Deltahotels.com.
We will be looking into the concerns that you have mentioned your feedback and be sure to rectify them.
Once again thank you for your comments and we look forwarding to welcoming you back soon.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stay here on business when in the area. The staff have always been excellent - they really are wonderful but they were usually driven to get recognition via feedback which resulted in you getting routinely asked to give personal feedback. BUT.... either I was lucky or they have changed the process as this time, I was passed only one feedback card but the service was just as warm and friendly as ever.

The rooms have recently been upgraded and are both comfortable and functional (there is a very good working area now). The wifi was excellent and free.

I don't have a car so often eat in the hotel often. The food is fine but I find breakfast is very expensive, especially when you only want coffee and toast.

Note: There are nice restaurants within summer walking distance but not in freezing conditions!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear, Rooney-Swindon

We are very please to hear that our staff made your stay a true Delta experience, however I do apologize that you have been pushed in the past to provide your feedback I will be sure to pass this along to the front office team..

Woodstock, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I am originally from Mississauga and have been inside this hotel many times for special events, this past weekend was the first time I'd stayed.
My husband and I were looking for a hotel that would be convenient to a restaurant we were meeting friends at and selected the Delta Meadowvale based on my positive experiences with the hotel. Great decision! We were upgraded to a renovated room on the 14th floor with a king bed. It was very nicely decorated, clean...really everything you could ask for. Pool looked nice (didn't have time to use it)..hopefully next time!
Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear melmo1

We are very please to hear that you made the decision to try the Delta Meadowvale, and that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. The next time you are at the hotel you will have to try all the amenities that we have to offer that you did not get a chance to experience this time around.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stayed here two nights in December to disconnect from the busy professional business life. It allowed me a quiet place to work and relax. They have a pool and fitness centre which was very nice. The restaurant is great quality food, though the prices are steep. The room was newly renovated with the new 'smart' desks which was very nice.

I would stay here again for sure and totally recommend as a nice way to escape from your busy life and recharge your batteries.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing south on a corner
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear BradleMa

We are very please to hear that you were able to escape to the Delta Meadowvale and get that much needed R&R that we all need from time to time. It’s great to hear your comments about our new rooms and food quality.

Owen Sound, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This is one very nice hotel! We ended up bringing an extra teenager along, and the front desk immediately switched our room to accomodate us. The room was clean, the bathroom was huge and the bed was so comfy that I'm insisting we get a new mattress (BTW, hotel manager... where can I get one??) The boys had a total blast on the waterslide, which was available until 11:00 p.m.! Great time... we will be back!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear Tammy K,

We are very please to hear that our staff made your stay a true Delta experience, and that we could accommodate your request. It’s very nice to hear that you and your family and friends were able to enjoy the amenities that we have to offer.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband has been staying at this hotel for business since Sept 2012 and it is his home away from home. I decided to tag along for a long weekend and I had a wonderful, relaxing stay. First of all, I am very particular on hotel cleanliness. I could not find a single detail that was missed in our room. The bathrooms, sheets, carperts were all spotless and very well taken care of. The service was exceptional- everyone from the individuals providing room service, the waitresses / bartenders, the receptionist at the gym and the GM, Robert- everyone despite their ranking were fabulous and made us feel as though we were their #1 priority and long time friends. I would also recommend having the breakfast buffet, maybe appetitizers at some point, and drinks at the hotel restuarant. My last day there my husband was working so after my aquatics workout, I decided to sit at the bar and have lunch and a few drinks- I ended up chatting with some wonderful ladies- bartender and waitress. I felt like we were old friends. Although I did plenty of relaxing, it was nice to chat and interact with other women. I would definately stay at this hotel again- they really made a wonderful first impression.

Room Tip: All the rooms are recently remodeled and up to date- especially with the technology, I'm assumin...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Zirkyfamily,

We are very please to hear that our staff made your stay a true Delta experience and that you were able to join your husband at his home away from home, and that you were able to enjoy all that the Delta Meadowvale has to offer.

It’s always great to see and hear the feedback from our regular guests, and when their families have chance to experience our hotel we like to ensure that they get a the true Delta experience.

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I am am a vendor to Walmart and am there at least once a month on business. I get a Walmart rate of approx $130. Just down the street from Walmart head office so it`s convenient. There are other hotels in the area, but this is the nicest. Resto is nice. Rooms and bathroom are a bit above average. Certainly worth the money. The only other hotel in the are that xomes close, but doesn`t match, is the Sheraton Four Points ( a touch cheaper with the Walmart discount). Problem is, Delta is only in Canada so their loyalty program can only be redeemed at hotels across Canada.

Room Tip: Ask for Walmart discount
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mike K,

We are very please to hear that our staff made your stay a true Delta experience. It’s always nice to hear from our regular guests, and the convenience that we offer to our business travelers.

Front Office Manager

Been to Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre? Share your experiences!