You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
abbotsford, Canada
“FILTHY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stay at a lot of BWH and this is by far the worst one I have come across in my travels. If you need to find a place to stay in the area I suggest going to any other hotel as this place was disgusting. The room was absolutely filthy. Sheets had not been changed from the last guest. They had stains on them, there was food on the floor, tub, sinks and every other surface was covered in dust and filth.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I actually used my Best Western Points when I booked at this hotel. For an additional $5 per night, I used their fly and stay package. I had also earned a $35 USD valued Best Western Travel card so, in essence, no money changed hands for the parking either. The shuttle was large and comes every 40 minutes or so. We had to call for it once we returned from our trip and it was at the airport in about 25 minutes. The room was nice and big and the free internet was good. We had a late night bite at the restaurant and it was good too. We couldn't take advantage of the complimentary breakfast because our flight left too early the next morning. Overall, great service from the front desk and very clean.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWPLUSTorontoAirport, Guest Service Supervisor at BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you kindly for taking the time to send us a review on your recent stay at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport hotel. We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with your stay at our hotel and you were pleased with your trip back. There are many great benefits to being a Best Western Rewards member and very easy to join! Once again, thank you for the positive feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Sault Ste. Marie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I chose this hotel for the park and fly option before a trip and I must say, I really liked my stay at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and courteous and the room was clean, comfortable with nice decor. I will definitely use this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWPLUSTorontoAirport, Guest Service Supervisor at BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you kindly for taking the time to send us a feedback on your recent stay at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport hotel. We are very pleased to hear that you found our staff to be very friendly and courteous. We are also delighted to hear that you were satisfied with your stay! We always appreciate reviews from all our guests to ensure that they have a pleasant say at our hotel. We will see you again in the near future for another great stay!

London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We have stayed here many times and although it is not the closest airport hotel we feel it is the best! There is a shuttle that departs every 40 minutes to the airport. The value is great, rooms are big and clean, staff is professional and amazing, bar/lounge has great food and is reasonably priced and we feel this hotel provides the best bang for your buck! We will continue to stay at this BW whenever we fly out of Toronto.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Cathy162,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to send us a review on your recent stay at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport hotel. We are delighted to hear that you keep coming back to stay at our hotel. You have described our hotel perfectly. We always try our best to ensure that all our guests have a pleasant stay and leave satisfied. The staffs continuously work hard to exceed all guest expectations. We are glad to hear that you found our staff members to be professional and you enjoyed our restaurant! It is great to hear that you always have a great time while staying at our hotel. We hope to see you again in the near future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Trip Advisor Staff please note: The following review was written mistakenly for the other Best Western on Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto. However im clearly reviewing the AIRPORT location of the Best Western in Mississauga and would like this to be reflected here in order for my comments to reach the wonderful staff at this location. Thank you.

This review is overdue. However after after reading Vagabunga's review i couldn't help but think we had the same room re: clogged shower and felt i should share my experience i had April 5th 2015 (arrived approx 02:30am)

I booked this hotel for one nights stay upon my return from the Cuba as i had my truck parked there for the week i was away. I had a couple of issues from the rude and lazy shuttle driver, to a clogged shower. When the shuttle driver arrived at Pearson he never moved from his seat while i struggled to climb aboard with bags and luggage falling and slipping in the process. He just just starred at me like a zombie while fumbled with my luggage. Then when we arrived he mumbled something and i thought he was speaking to another couple. So i looked up at him in the mirror..and once again he just stared at me again not saying a word, nor did he get out of his seat to assist me in removing my luggage from the luggage racks. What kind of driver does this? Im not weak but for gawds sakes help a guy out to get off the shuttle bus so i dont wipe out in the process of struggling with my luggage. This poor excuse for a driver should not be representing Best Western Hotels. I can only imagine the poor elderly people who require assistance that have this poor excuse to rely on. Is it not part of the job description to assist passengers with their luggage?

BUT...not all was lost on this horrible shuttle driver. After expressing my concerns to the front desk, the gentleman working that late night was the most professional and accommodating i could ask for. He went over and above anything i had expected to address my concerns and accommodate me. I honestly could not ask for anything more. Although i was completely exhausted from the long day and perhaps a bit short, he continued to remain professional and courteous. And i want to thank this gentleman once again for the patience and understanding he demonstrated.

The following morning he was not on duty but a lovely woman was in charge. While checking out i briefly explained my previous evening issues and she continued the professionalism and was extremely kind. I couldn't believe it! I was almost embarrassed that i complained - that's how nice the hotel staff was to me.

I honestly have a difficulty time reading the negative remarks, particularly about any of the staff. Sure there are going to be issues with any hotel, but i believe the staff works very hard to resolve any concerns that arise.

I will definitely return to this hotel and not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. Thank you all again for contributing to a positive ending of a fantastic vacation. 5 stars to the staff at Best Western Plus!!

Room Tip: Room was very comfortable and well appointed. Bed was super comfortable!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Thank you kindly for taking the time to send us a review on your recent stay at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport hotel. We are very disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience with the shuttle service. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We guarantee you that this message will be passed onto the shuttle to ensure that this does not happen again. However, we are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied that you found our front desk service to be professional and accommodating. Our front desk staffs always try their best to go above and beyond for all guests who stay at our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We will definitely pass on your message to our staff members with the utmost pride! Thank you again for the positive feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We always stay here because of the service and the shuttles to and from the airport. I feel that the rooms are starting to show some age and perhaps some love should be put into some of the rooms as they are starting to look a bit tired. With that being said, the beds are clean which is most important. The shuttles are a great perk with parking only being $5.00 a night or included in a package for the room and parking. We did return last evening and I tried to call them for the return shuttle,...I understand they can get busy but I was put on hold 5 different times when I called and never had a chance to even say "Send the shuttle please". Luckily the driver did come but that was only because it was on the schedule. We do not stay here to eat either, but not for lack of trying. Each time we go to either restaurant or the pub,..we have to wait to be seated and there is never anyone in the restaurant which is not a good sign.

Room Tip: Get a room on the north side away from a trucking company business across the road where some trucks...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
BWPLUSTorontoAirport, Guest Service Supervisor at BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us a review on your recent stay at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport hotel. We always appreciate feedbacks from our guests as this lets us know what can be improved to ensure that all our guests are satisfied with their stay. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced when trying to contact for the shuttle service. We are very disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. I would like to personally discuss your experience with you. Please contact me at ricky@bwtoronto.com.

A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I checked in after arriving on a late flight and planned to sleep in. Housekeeping staff had other plans. My room was across from their supply room and I was woken up 2.5hrs before my alarm by them talking loudly back and forth right outside my room. I eventually got up and went to the door to advise them I was trying to sleep. No apology. Couldn't get back to sleep. Had to clean the coffee maker before it was usable. They offered free breakfast to compensate but based on the cleanliness of the hotel I decided to dine elsewhere. Multiple other minor issues as well.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review on your recent stay on our Trip Advisor page. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the housekeeping staff. This issue will be reported to the housekeeping department and we ensure you that this will not happen again. We are very disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. I would like to personally discuss your experience with you. Please contact me at ricky@bwtoronto.com.

Guest Service Supervisor

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!