My wife and I stayed at this hotel during a one week visit to the Toronto area. We chose this hotel because it is pet friendly, close to the Go Transit, offers free parking, and has local eatery nearby. The hotel is situated right off the expressway which was ideal because we traveled to Niagara Falls on two separate occasions. The ride into the city is about 15 minutes, 20 w/traffic-but I would recommend taking the train GO Train at the nearby Station and using the city streetcars or bus system. Parking in the city is costly-$3-4 per hr on st. Or $15.00 daily--est only.
Back to the hotel....the pool is heated and large and has an excellent sauna. The weight room is spacious with an exercise machine, treadmills and a few free weights. However the treadmills appear old and the weights could be updated (a few lighter lbs were missing). Clean towels were available at the pool location and weight room.
The hotel has an on-site full service restaurant which offers a good selection at breakfast. The executive floor also offers free contential breakfast during the week. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay at this location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-Winning Mississauga Hotel Near Oakville Welcomes You. The Holiday Inn Toronto / Mississauga Hotel located near the Sheridan Science & Technology Park, offers excellence and value. Few hotels in the Greater Toronto area put you as close to businesses, Pearson International Airport (YYZ) and attractions in Mississauga and Oakville as we do. Corporate travelers value our Mississauga hotel because we are near Oakville & the Sheridan Business Park. Our location along the QEW Corridor offers easy access to Hwy 401, 403, 407 & 427. We're just 20 minutes from downtown Toronto and even closer to corporate offices in Oakville and Mississauga. Our hotel's six meeting rooms have over 1,900 sq. ft. of flexible space and we offer full catering services and free wireless Internet access. Leisure guests love our Mississauga, Ontario hotel's central location. Day trips to nearby Toronto and Niagara Falls are easy and we're close to area attractions like the Living Arts Centre, Oakville's waterfront and Square One Shopping Centre. Few Oakville or Mississauga hotels near Toronto can match the amenities we offer like the area's largest, indoor pool, a new sauna and a terrific fitness centre. Gatwick's Restaurant & Lounge offers a delicious dining experience and warm welcome. Our outstanding, multi-lingual staff is waiting to make your stay a great experience. For the best value and service, choose the Holiday Inn Toronto / Mississauga as your hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Toronto / Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Toronto / Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Holiday Inn Mississauga
- Mississauga Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Toronto / Mississauga Ontario