“Great experience, will stay again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Toronto / Mississauga

You added Holiday Inn Toronto / Mississauga to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Toronto / Mississauga
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2125 North Sheridan Way, Mississauga, Ontario L5K 1A3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #41 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Detroit, Michigan
“Great experience, will stay again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel and was pleasantly surprised by the great customer service and amazing food! From the moment I checked in the man who helped me at the front desk, Matt, was very pleasant and made me feel right at home. This great service continued to the restaurant where my server was very accommodating and the food I ordered from the menu was delicious. While my room could have used a little bit of an update, overall my experience was great. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel. It really is great customer service that makes all the difference.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stayed here last week with just me and my 3 grandkids for two nights.

I found the hotel very clean and even more impressive check in early was absolutely no problem.

The pool and exercise area were very clean and private.

The dining room/lounge service was excellent!!! Food was delicious and quick! I must say that you don't often find an amazing person like Tony who is in the restaurant/bar attendant. He is so helpful, polite, efficient and all around nice person. My 11 granddaughter was so impressed she said "Nana..we should just come back here just for the service". We've been to a lot of hotels so her word is Gold to me!

Very impressed, will definitely be back again!!

Katy, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

The hotel hosted a summer camp on 4th and 5th floor and they put my family in a room on the 5th floor that's next to tens of kids. We got repeated phone calls from other rooms (I assume those kids made them) and hotel staff told me they were unable to trace or to stop them. Those kids kept talking and running around at 3:00AM. I had to call front desk at 3:00AM. This was the worst night during our vacation trip.

If the hotel wants to host a summer camp, it should not take regular paying customers.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
HolidayinnGM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Toronto / Mississauga, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 905-855-5931

Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stayed in this hotel because it is located near the facility I was visiting in Mississauga. Otherwise, this hotel is a little bit outside the main thoroughfares of Mississauga. The drive from YYZ airport in a rental car was 25 minutes and the hotel was easy to find. Parking was free as was in room Wi-Fi.

The room furniture is old, and I'm hoping they upgrade soon as I stay here 3 to 4 times every year. My room had a small refrigerator and a separate sitting area. Both the living room and the bed room had old fashioned televisions in them with generic Canadian Cable packages. The bed was average though a little hard.

The breakfast was the usual Holiday Inn ensemble – scrambled eggs with either bacon or sausage, a few cereals, rolls, muffins, fruit and yogurt. There was a business center and we printed a few pages free of charge.

The hotel has a bar / restaurant and the food I had was pretty good and reasonably priced. John the bar-tender is a really friendly guy and knowledgeable about the Toronto area. The front desk staff were terrific and helpful as well.

I’d recommend this hotel for people looking for no-frills, clean accommodation in that part of Mississauga.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 905 855-5930.

Orange, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

This is an old hotel with average accommodations. The pool and the gym were well kept and clean. My kids enjoyed the time at this hotel. Wish we stayed closer to Niagara falls, as it took more than an hour to get there.
Breakfast was the same for three straight days. Not impressed.

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 905 855-5931.

London, Ontario, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

We booked this hotel on the Holiday Inn Website www.holidayinn.com and reserved the King Bed Executive Suite. Upon arrival we learned that our "Suite" was just an ordinary room with a king size bed and sofa bed. The sofa bed was not made and the room did not contain the approriate linen. We raised this issue with the front desk. We left for the afternoon and while we were gone the bed was indeed made but inside out. That is, the blanket was underneath the sheet. As an aside, the sofa bed was old and extremely uncomfortable.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Toronto / Mississauga, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Dear Rick W,

Thank you for posting a review of our property. Let me take this opportunity to apologize for any confusion about the suite. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

To better assist you on your next stay, please do not hesitate to approach the manager on duty.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I had used Holiday Inn's Toll-free facility to identify a room that had Twin beds, a mini-Refrigerator, a Microwave oven, and a Coffee maker. The Customer service rep promised me that these facilities would be provided in this hotel.
But when I landed at the hotel, I was badly surprised -
- The entire corridor was smelling unpleasant, like a house that has been shut up for years.
- There was no microwave & mini-fridge in the room
- When I called up the Front desk to check this, the lady there was very dismissive - Told me that all she can do is to see if there is anything available. The unsaid implication was that of there was nothing available, then I should pretty much take what I had.
- In their defence, the Manager was much more responsive, and after several hours, they did get me a microwave & mini-fridge.
- The bathroom had a millipede crawling all over the shower curtain.
- When my family & I went to the restaurant for the complimentary breakfast buffet, there were 2 waitresses on duty. One was helpful, but the other one was extremely unpleasant. She only spoke to / attended to the white-skinned visitors, leaving several other visitors like me - Indians, etc - completely ignored.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Toronto / Mississauga, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Dear SujithKB,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I’m sorry you received service from our staff which was unacceptable. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Thank you again for your review. I hope we have the opportunity in the future to provide you with a better experience.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHG Care

Been to Holiday Inn Toronto / Mississauga? Share your experiences!