“Reverse Park and Fly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga

You added Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5585 Ambler Drive | (Hwy 401 & Dixie Rd), Mississauga, Ontario L4W3Z1, Canada (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Airport Area)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #35 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Chatham, Canada
“Reverse Park and Fly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is our second visit to this hotel. We use is as a park and fly for out our country vacations. This time we parked our car, went on vacation and then stayed the night we returned. The staff are very friendly and the hotel is very clean. We called the front desk while we were on route and they had a shuttle ready to take us to the airport.

We were given the hotel phone number and called when we were at the baggage claim. The shuttle was sent out for us immediately and pulled up just as we exited the airport. No waiting and no hassel.

At the hotel the staff were expecting us and had everything ready for our stay. We landed at 2am, so it was nice not to have to wait around for accomidations.

The hotel serves a nice breakfast in the morning and checkout was a snap.

Thanks to all the staff at the Holiday Inn-Airport. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Halifax
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This hotel is 15 min (in rush hour) from YYZ. 24 hour shuttle service from the airport; It took about 30 min to get picked up. I just stayed for a quick stopover. Staff were VERY accommodating. I was leaving before the buffet breakfast started, but they made sure I got some food to take with me. I was able to leave food in the freezer overnight. Very professional front desk staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

We really liked our stay here. The bed was super comfortable. The hotel is close to 401 which made the location convenient. The breakfast is adequate, but we didn't expect much as this isn't a high end hotel.

Overall we would totally stay here again.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Carstairs, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for work and it had everything I needed. Great location to the airport and local restaraunts. The warm breakfast in the morning was a nice suprise as well! I would recommend this hotel to anyone that was looking for a nice spot at a really good price. Ask to stay near the centre of thw hotel to avoid hearing the incomming planes throughout the night.

• Stayed November 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

It's not the Ritz but its good enough to hang your hat for one night. The staff here were very nice and enrolled me in the Priorty Club so I could get a later check-out. They also provided us with treats and bottled water. A bit over-priced but a nice place overall.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the first floor that is so close to the front desk.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Although the front desk staff were kind, management was non-existent and I encountered a variety of issues with this hotel's service and rooms. I would have never chosen to continue my stay here after the first few days if it had not been for work.

I stayed in this hotel for 3 weeks on a business trip and after explicit instructions to charge my room to my work account the staff charged me personally (3 TIMES) resulting in many issues and extra fees. Management was not helpful in reconciling this issue and once it finally did get fixed after the 3 time, the management did not fulfill their promises and completely ignored any further contact to resolve the issue (I was promised a free night via points which I was not given).

The hotel itself was very noisy as it is located just under the airport runway. Airplanes fly overhead every 40-60 seconds. The room was also not very clean. It was dusty, the tub was backed up (even after the cleaning team would service the room), and over my 3 week stay I must have killed 10-15 spiders. Also as my stay was extended I only got my room cleaned 2x week which was a waste of time as the ladies would come in and just empty the garbage (no dusting, vacuuming, tub cleaning etc).

For an overnight stay near the airport the location is fine, but for work inside Toronto the location is terrible.. 1.5 hour drive in rush hour to the city centre.

Very unhappy with my stay here and will not stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

It was quick check in, room was ok. The only reason for a 3 rating is the tub was stained, didn't drain properly when we showered. Breakfast was ok, not the biggest selection. Ceiling is pretty low in hallways so if your 6 feet or more watch your head on the exit signs.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga? Share your experiences!