“Good Variety Of Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Oakville, ontario
“Good Variety Of Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Was at the eatery in Oakville, Ontario for lunch. Was there for 11:15 a.m. for lunch but had to wait 30 minutes for the full buffet to be ready. However they made me a small platter of food plus bread to eat while I waited. The wait was worth as the variety of food was good plus fresh. They serve traditional Indian food which is curry based but mildly hot. While I eat at lease three people came into this eatery either to sit down or do take out food. Service was good and will eat here again. Developed a taste for Indian food about five years ago when I worked with a lady from Indian. She gave me different type of Indian food over the months I worked with her and often told me how certain food were made plus presented to people to eat.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Oakville, Canada
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I discovered an interesting concept today at lunch: It IS possible to overeat on vegetarian cuisine. As a traditional carnivore, I thought there was no way I could get full on anything but meat and perhaps some bread or cheese.

I really like this place - it's pretty cool. And the food is really very, very good. I have trouble finding vegetarian dishes that appease my palate, but this place delivers. But the food is great, the service excellent and it always seems to have a steady pace of patrons. It is a bit hidden away (look for it on the west side of Winston Churchill - I found it coming out of Costco on Laird). It is worth a try if you like Indian food.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Canada
“Not always fresh!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My favourite item at Oh! Bombay is the chicken wrap which is both great value and filling. The somosas are inexpensive and made fresh. I have eaten in the restaurant and had take out both from the lunch buffet. When serving, the portions are lacking and if there is meat in the dish, you will receive no more than three (3) morsels.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“oh, samosa!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Awesome vegetarian samosas, $.40/each
good, well spiced chicken biryani
yummy, tomato heavy butter chicken

stopped in for a quick snack. kids loved the flavours.
place looked clean.