“This dinner theater has closed” 4 of 5 stars

5400 Dixie Road, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Website
Improve this listing
Mississauga, Canada
“This dinner theater has closed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

WE were one of the last people to partake of their lovely diner buffet and stage production.
Sadly it is not be reconstructed so this is the last dinner theater in Mississauga. My husband and I were given the outing as a wedding present complete with overnight stay in the hotel. It was a lovely occasion.
So sorry it has been closed down

Visited June 2013

4 attraction reviews
“Sad to see it go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have not stayed at the hotel or gone to the indoor waterpark. However, we have been to the theatre many times. It was enjoyable. We didn't have any complaints and in most cases, the entertainment was top notch. Hopefully someone will come along and revive this theatre sometime in the near future.

Visited December 2012
Mississauga, Canada
“This place is closed............”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was given a gift certificate for this place, which was sold to the purchaser a few months before it closed - didn't they know this was a possibility at that time? They still have a location in Calgary and when I called they told me they would be pleased to honour my voucher - all I had to do was fly to Calgary.

Visited September 2013
Toronto Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Closed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Finally closed due to overload of mashed potatoes and Whip and Chill. Threw a lot f Canadian performers out of work, hopefully they will show up in other venues.

Visited September 2013
Stoney Creek, Canada
“Very dissatisfied with customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We too have a gift certificate which was bought in good faith that we would be able use it by September. We are having no luck talking to anyone at the hotel. Repeated voice messages have been ignored. I am going to write to the corporate head office in South Dakota, as well as the Better Business Bureau. I always thought it was fraud to take money for a service that is not provided. Should make an interesting tweet.

Visited June 2013