“very good ! ” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 1,305 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Serving Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-Chef of Four Seasons Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Toronto Star reviews award *** 3 Stars for our best Thai food in Mississauga. 2nd Location coming soon in Mississauga.
New York
“very good ! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2015 NEW

won ton soup is amazing, as well as basil noodles. Extremely friendly service and good selection on the menu. Looking forward to trying a few more dishes.

Toronto
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015

We ordered chicken pad thai, beef pad thai, chicken fried rice, and tom yum soup. I have to say I've had all of the above in Thailand, and found the food from this restaurant to taste just like the authentic thai food I ate abroad. I would and will recommend this restaurant. Looking forward to tasting more of their dishes in the near future. Khorb Khun Na Ka Thai Express!(means Thank You in Thai)

• Visited April 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rockford, Illinois
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015

Friendly staff and great food! The owner/manager always thanked me when I left. Very sincere too. Very good curry, some of the best I had!

Visited April 2015
“Do yourself a favour....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2015

Get the Wonton soup...it was a serious highlight. It was recommended to me and I was NOT disappointed. I can't remember a tastier wonton soup.

Ottawa, Canada
“Great Coconut Curry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

We ordered 4 different dishes. We asked no spicy on all four but we know that curry dishes must have at least a mild spice. I'm glad it did because it gave an amazing flavour.

• Visited February 2015