“Great Coconut Curry” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 1,284 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: Serving Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-Chef of Four Seasons Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Toronto Star reviews award *** 3 Stars for our best Thai food in Mississauga. 2nd Location coming soon in Mississauga.
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Coconut Curry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

We ordered 4 different dishes. We asked no spicy on all four but we know that curry dishes must have at least a mild spice. I'm glad it did because it gave an amazing flavour.

• Visited February 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Mississauga, Canada
“Phad Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2015

On Sunday I ordered the Phad Thai Dish from this Restaurant in Mississauga. I have to say it was delicious and I would definitely dine at this establishment again. I have on many occasions enjoy Phad Thai in it's country of origin, Thailand, and I can honestly say the Phad Thai from the Restaurant in Mississauga was equal if not better than in Thailand. Ask the Thai Chef to prepare it as you wish, mild, medium or spicy. In my case they offered both the Peanuts and The Chili Paste / Sauce on the side, further more I'm allergic to bean sprouts and the Chef simply avoided putting them in my dish. Made the way you want it, and with a Smile.Thank you for an enjoyable meal.

RM / Mississauga

• Visited January 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vaughan, Canada
“Tasty Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2015

Absolutely amazing food. The food was fantastic. As soon as the food came out, my little ones both said this smells so yummy. Spice level was perfect for the whole family. Service was excellent! I recommend that everyone tries this place.

• Visited January 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ottawa
“Halal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2015 via mobile

We came after seeing fabulous reviews online... But upon seeing "HALAL" on window, declined to patronize this restaurant.

• Visited December 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga, Canada
“Great take out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2014

We only order take out from here and everytime it is hot and fresh. It is our go to for take out Thai food!

• Visited December 2014