“Amazing food great location” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 1,235 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: Serving Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-Chef of Four Seasons Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Toronto Star reviews award *** 3 Stars for our best Thai food in Mississauga. 2nd Location coming soon in Mississauga.
Hamilton
“Amazing food great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant as they are directly across the street. what amazing food the flavours dazzled in my mouth. the staff were very attentive and even added a little extra to my mango shake when they saw i was out. try the butter chicken it is very tender but go spicey. i will be back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Thai Imbiss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I decided for that "restaurant" because of the very good ratings. Because it was near be my hotel I walked to it (I was planning to drink a beer). Walking to a restaurant .. I know, crazy German idea and habit. Seeing the restaurant I immediately regretted my decision, but I went in anyway, because walking back, looking for another restaurant, no beer ... I thought so crazy I am not.
My final comment: the food you get is like you can expect from it´s outside.
In Germany we dont´call such a thing restaurant, we call it imbiss. So the food is ok, you pay what you get. You are done very fast.
Positive: they offer real Thai Singha beer!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga, Canada
“A Good One”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

A good restaurant, Authentic Thai food in town.We were there last week party of four.except one we all liked it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“This restaurant never disappoints!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

It is located in a strip mall that contains several restaurants, but this is the one we always choose. The food is delicious and the portions are more than adequate. The restaurant itself is rather small and not very fancy; however it is always clean and the staff are always friendly and polite. They do deliveries in the local area, but this service is not always available.
Many dishes are gluten-free, and the staff will ask, every time, if it's ok to add nuts/peanuts. So those with food allergies or sensitivities can rest assured that their concerns will be addressed. You can add extra vegetables to any dish too, for a small extra cost.
It is located very close to the highway (QEW - Queen Elizabeth Way), so it is easy to reach and there is plenty of parking.
As a frequent customer, I am happy to recommend this restaurant to everyone, locals and visitors alike.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome Thai, Best I Ever Had!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is the best tasting meal I have had across the board. The chef personally took my order when I said I was vegatarian and prepared a delicious Pad Thai and Green Coconut Curry. I alone almsot finished the two orders even though the portions were big, since it was so delicious. Recommend anytime!

Vidya