“Amazing Chicken Dishes.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 1,230 restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: Serving Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-Chef of Four Seasons Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Toronto Star reviews award *** 3 Stars for our best Thai food in Mississauga. 2nd Location coming soon in Mississauga.
Maple, Canada
“Amazing Chicken Dishes.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to try a few dishes before writing a review. The first time, I tried the Butter Chicken and it was very good with tasty white chicken brest that melted in my mouth and is still my favourite.The second time, I had the the Red Curry Chicken and was also amazing. I even reheated in the microwave for lunch the next day and the chicken tasted just as good as fresh. The spice was perfect and had a nice kick without being too hot. Even the rice was good in the reheat along with the fresh vegitables that were in there. (mixed it with the Red Curry Sauce, tasted even better) I'm hoping they open a location near me as I would eat there more often.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

82% Recommend
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Favourite Thai restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

For several years my family and I have been enjoying this restaurant. The owner and his wife treat us like family. The ingredients are always fresh and prepared to consistently high standards. Tonight when I stopped after church it was late and they were in the process of cleaning up for the night. I suggested that it was late and that I didn't really "need" Pad Thai. However, they set the clean-up aside and prepared my Pad Thai. And I wasn't "penalized" for the disruption. The quality was just as good as always! If you are looking for a quiet, candle-light dinner, this isn't the place. But if you want really delicious fresh Thai food, this is the place!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sacramento, California
“to my favorite place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

this is a place to stop food always fresh and high quality ingredients it was my place for all this time specal thanks to linda and lela her dougther and to my two new friends from india the owners of this quality restaurant thank you guys all and god bless you happy hollydays///happy hollydays.....

Visited October 2012
Mississauga, Canada
“Great Halah Thai Restaurant In Mississauga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

we have been very regular in our family life to be frequent visitors at excellent quality restaurant.Our main choice been always for the place where we could have lunch / Dinner for Indian and Pakistani dishes. A sudden look over word " Halal " written on out side Thai restaurant
In Mississauga lead me to explore this restaurant and also to have first time Thai food in life. i took My family there and placed the orders for couple of dishes as every one in my family had different choice. we stayed there for one hour almost.
let me share with you all, that quality ,, variety and taste of food we had there was amazing. I will recommend this place to all who always look for good change in food taste over their normal homely prepared family traditional dishes.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mississauga, ON
“Something's not right here ....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

It's a bit of a drive and I have Thai restaurants closer to home in Port Credit, but based on the reviews I made the trip. Won't be doing it again. I actually ordered more food than I could possibly have eaten, in anticipation of bringing home tasty leftovers for another day.

Unfortunately, I didn't find the spice/seasonings of the food to my taste (and I eat Thai food regularly). Quantities were good - I just wish I had liked the food more.

I didn't have the nerve to say "no need to pack up the leftovers" because when I ordered they were aware that this was too much food for a sole diner ... but on return home, I tossed the bag of take-out containers into the garbage. That's something I've never done with any Thai leftover before.

The ambiance of the place is non-existent .... server was friendly .... and seemed anxious for the food to impress me but sadly it did not and I won't be back.

• Visited November 2012