“Excellent hotel, great price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga

You added Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1870 Matheson Blvd., Mississauga, Ontario L4W 0B3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent hotel, great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Clean, nice and big room, very good breakfast. Include fruits ready to eat, oatmeal, omelet prepared at your taste all for just $8. The gym very well maintained. The Internet a little bit slow. Good hotel for Families or business people as well. It will be our first choice next time

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed with my parents and reserved 2 rooms on Victoria Day weekend; the rate cannot be beat. It was including breakfast, which is quite impressive, and cooked to order plus basic buffet fare. The rooms are clean, the beds are super comfortable, and the staff is friendly. The exercise room is well-equipped and maintained for a basic workout; didn't try the pool, but it was quite clean from what I could see.

The only blip (maybe 2), was that they did not clean one of the two rooms one day, even though there was no DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door; I'm not sure what happened there. BUT, they were apologetic, and offered a discount on the rate and more points on Hilton Honors to make up for it. So thank you for that; it makes me want to stay there again!

The only other thing I can think of, is that it's a bit out of the way if you want to visit Mississauga downtown and you don't have a car (a good 12-15min drive to Hurontario Street)....but if you're there for business, they do have a shuttle!

Yes, I would stay here again!

Room Tip: The hotel is soundproofed, so don't worry about hearing jets....there are no real "views&qu...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
elma, new york
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We have been flying out of Toronto for sunny destinations for more than twenty years. We always go up the night before our departure. We always book the stay, park and fly rate. This allows us to leave our car while we are on vacation and take the hotel shuttle (which is usually in the wee hours of the morning) to and from the airport.

I have learned by experience to ask all the important questions before booking....is the parking on site, what are the shuttle hours, how many people can the shuttle handle, etc. etc.

So I asked the important questions of the Hilton Garden. However, when we arrived very excited about our trip to Mexico the next day....nothing went the way it should have.

We were told the shuttle could only handle four people with luggage.....we had seven adults and a baby. We were told the shuttle did not start until 6:00 a.m.!!!!! Our flight left at 6:10.

We all wanted to be shuttled together since the airport is huge and we are family and wanted to be together. I asked if the hotel would pay for a taxi to take the rest of us. The manager said she could not because we were quoted the wrong rate. I wanted to leave but the rest of the gang did not. We had driven up from Buffalo in rush hour traffic.

The manager finally agreed to having a staff member drive us at 4:00 a.m. However, those that could not fit into the older Dodge van had to take a taxi. We paid $35.00 plus tip to take a cab to the airport for departure and had to pay $50.00 plus tip for the return trip back to the hotel.

Too much aggravation and cost. There are numerous hotels that offer Stay, Park and Fly. Do not stay at this particular Hilton Garden Inn. Our last few trips we have stayed at the Westin and things went so well. They actually have a shuttle bus and know what they are doing.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great location, excellent friendly staff and very welcoming for Hilton Honours member. clean rooms and good breakfast all for a reasonable rate. Can't go wrong staying here. The pool area looked very clean as well and the bar staff was very friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Oxford Mills, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Stayed one evening, check-in under three minutes, nice big room. Next morning, my hot breakfast (included with my room) was the best I have ever had in a hotel. They poached my eggs perfectly, was so good, I had another two! Check out was as simple as it gets....everything was already prepared, I just had to grab my things and go.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

we ended up with an accessible room which was huge! The room was nicely furnished, clean. We were there over a weekend and part of a larger group - the reception at breakfast was disappointing though when we were asked to sit in a banquet room rather than the restaurant. The breakfast buffet was fine - no issues with anything but the one interaction with the restaurant server who was likely doing what she had been told (just might have handled it a little better and when we asked her supervisor, the supervisor was accommodating and had no problem with us sitting in the restaurant).

Room Tip: we had an accessible room - on the corner - very large!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Nova Scotia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Just returned from spending 3 nights at this hotel on business. From the moment I checked in........I was greeted by an extremely friendly lady who was very efficient and quick at getting us to our rooms.
Even being close to the airport, I did not hear any noise from the planes and the rooms are large, clean and well maintained by housekeeping.
I look forward to my next visit here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga? Share your experiences!