“Beast Cup Cakes!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #76 of 1,254 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Bakery
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Swirls is a NUT-FREE bakery that offers gourmet CUPCAKES, CAKES and other sweet treats. We also make custom cupcakes and cakes -- including shaped/character cakes. We offer catering, delivery and accept corporate orders.
“Beast Cup Cakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

the variety and fresh new ideas and designs are awesome.

Visited January 2012
Swirlscupcakes, Owner at Swirls, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoy our products as much as we do. We very much appreciate your feedback and we will continue to come up with new designs and products to keep our customers happy.

Mississauga, Canada
“Great help for a busy Mom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

I have ordered a few cakes and cupcakes from Swirls for family occasions and I am always completely satisfied with my orders. Recently I ordered a custom cake for my daugther's fourth birthday. I was very specific in the details that I wanted. The owner spent the time over email to review different options with me. Only later did I find out by chance that she was actually emailing me while she was away on vacation! When I picked up my cake I was so happy with it -- it was BEAUTIFUL and they even put some glitter that my daughter loved (she felt like a princess :). The cake tasted great too. Everyone in the party was asking where I got the cake. I think Swirls will have a few more loyal customers very soon.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Swirlscupcakes, Manager at Swirls, responded to this review, October 22, 2011
Thank you so much for your review. It makes our day to hear how satisfied our customers are with the cupcakes and cakes they order through us. I am so glad that we could be a part of your daugther's special day :). As a parent myself I understand how busy people are and how important children's birthdays are to the family. We are so happy to be of service to you. If you ever need to provide direct feedback email us at info@swirlscupcakes.ca. We appreciate your feedback and business.
Canada
“Perfect Treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

I bought a 12-pack of cupcakes for dessert instead of a cake back in August. Really enjoyed the lemon coconut, raspberry and marble cupcakes. Since then I have picked up a couple every week as a treat to myself. It really is nice to pick-up a delicious cupcake instead of a commercially made donut or a store bought cake.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Swirlscupcakes, Owner at Swirls, responded to this review, October 22, 2011
Thank you so much for your review. So happy that we can be one of your special treats :). We love hearing feedback from our customers. If you ever need to give us direct feedback please email us at info@swirlscupcakes.ca. Take care.
toronto
“a great occasional indulgence”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

We go to the location on Dundas Street west near Prince Edward in Toronto. Have always found the cupcakes to be fresh, beautiful and delicious, especially the Hostess and the Red Velvet. We also tried the gelato this time and it was fantastic. Highly recommend their special holiday flavours too ... the Baileys and Guinness cupcakes I got on St. Patricks Day were a huge hit with my friends. It's also a nut free bakery, which is great for those with allergy concerns. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Swirlscupcakes, Owner at Swirls, responded to this review, August 28, 2011
Thank you so much for your review. It is so great to know that we fulfill an indulgence of yours :). We are trying to come up with more flavours for people to try -- hopefully we can find another favourite for you. Contact us anytime if you ever need anything. Again, we appreciate your feedback and your continued support. Take care.
Mississauga
“Best Nut free cupcakes in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

My daughter has a nut allergy and I often pop in to Swirls before birthday parties to get her own nut free cup cake. The cup cakes are excellent and the store decor is simple but great. They are often sold out of pop drinks but they get pretty busy during the day so it's understandable. Some tables on the sidewalk would be great too, Streesville is a great town.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Swirlscupcakes, Owner at Swirls, responded to this review, August 28, 2011
Thank you for your great review. We really do appreciate our customers and their feedback. Being peanut- and nut-free is very important to us and we are very happy to be able to provide delicious products that people with nut allergies can also enjoy. Contact us anytime if you ever need anything. Hope to serve you soon :)