“A day with mom and hungry” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 101 Attractions in Mississauga
More attraction details
Owner description: The International Centre hosts over 450 events a year from trade and consumer shows to conferences and galas, attracting hundreds of thousands of visitors. We're so easy to get to - right in the heart of the Greater Toronto Area -
a quick 15 minute drive from downtown Toronto and just three minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport. And, once you get here, there's FREE parking for over 5,000 vehicles. If you're staying overnight, you'll find more than 40 international brand-name hotels at our doorstep. Our ideal location also lets you take full advantage of all the things to do in Toronto - or simply stay in our neighbourhood and visit some great local attractions. We hope to see you soon!
Brampton, Canada
17 attraction reviews
“A day with mom and hungry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I went to the international Center for the Made by Hand Craft show which I enjoyed very much lots of room between isles to shop and walk, a fun filled day but when I got hungry we didn't eat the pizza in the back but got a stamp on our hand went out to hallway walked to a place in the main hallway for what looked like cafeteria food but it wasn't it was hot fresh and cooked right in front of us even my mom was impressed with the taste will stop by there next time I'm. Seeing an exhibit there if I get hungry again

Visited April 2013

6 attraction reviews
“Free parking and a nice clean exhibit hall!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I come here several times a year (mostly for travel and photography shows) I love the free parking and most of the exhibit halls are easy to navigate through. It would be nice to have some sort of shuttle service from the parking lot though!

Visited December 2012
5 attraction reviews
“Knock it down and build a useful space!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Terrible location, noisy and uncomfortable meetings rooms. A suburban disaster. Conference centres are diffficult spaces, but this cold and nasty space is completely unacceptable.

Visited September 2012
52 attraction reviews
“Handy area with free parking (so far)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

They have lots of "shows", my favorite is the Creative Festival in April for 2 days. It is a craft festival. An annual event. Great parking and handy to get to.

Visited April 2012
Barrie, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“We go often”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and i go twice a year for different shows and conventions.
It is a big space and when it is full there is always a lot to see. The food options that are there could use a little upgrading. It is easy to get to and the best part is themparking is free.

Visited February 2012