“A day with mom and hungry” 4 of 5 stars
Review of International Centre

International Centre
6900 Airport Road | Entrance 6b, Suite 120, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E8, Canada
905.677.6131
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 39 Attractions in Mississauga
Type: Convention Centers
Attraction Details
Brampton, Canada
17 attraction reviews
“A day with mom and hungry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I went to the international Center for the Made by Hand Craft show which I enjoyed very much lots of room between isles to shop and walk, a fun filled day but when I got hungry we didn't eat the pizza in the back but got a stamp on our hand went out to hallway walked to a place in the main hallway for what looked like cafeteria food but it wasn't it was hot fresh and cooked right in front of us even my mom was impressed with the taste will stop by there next time I'm. Seeing an exhibit there if I get hungry again

Visited April 2013

6 attraction reviews
“Free parking and a nice clean exhibit hall!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I come here several times a year (mostly for travel and photography shows) I love the free parking and most of the exhibit halls are easy to navigate through. It would be nice to have some sort of shuttle service from the parking lot though!

Visited December 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Knock it down and build a useful space!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Terrible location, noisy and uncomfortable meetings rooms. A suburban disaster. Conference centres are diffficult spaces, but this cold and nasty space is completely unacceptable.

Visited September 2012
52 attraction reviews
“Handy area with free parking (so far)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

They have lots of "shows", my favorite is the Creative Festival in April for 2 days. It is a craft festival. An annual event. Great parking and handy to get to.

Visited April 2012
Kitchener
5 attraction reviews
“Bad Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I, as well as my 13 year old daughter attended the 2012 Home Show on
Saturday Nov. 3 at approx. 12 Noon. We were excited to see some of the new products
on hand and sample some of the "gourmet" foods available for tasting. Within 10
minutes of our arrival a man selling some sort of pumpkin seed extract was shoving a
spoon in our (and others) faces attempting to have us try it - when people refused
he was shouting out, and I quote "that's right people single file blinders on". Five
minutes after that incident we walked by a man selling some sort of day or summer
camp experience - it was our second walk by him and he compared us to the
"Flintstones" (i.e. walking by the same scenery multiple times). There were other incidents as well but these 2 stood out most. Are your vendors not given a code of ethics? Why so rude ? Then, to our surprise, in order to receive tasting samples (unless of course you wanted the pumpkin concoction) you are required to purchase $1 tickets - WHAT ???!!!. We were done after that - we drove all the way from Kitchener to attend and were completely disappointed with the entire event. The only plus was the free Toronto Star Newspaper I received on the way out - which, after the entrance fee and gas cost me approx. $60 +. I have been to many a trade show as a vendor and have never treated people in this manner, and our samples were free - it's the cost of doing business. By the way - the lady selling "sample tickets" sure looked lonely while we were there. You need big changes to this event - I can't believe anyone would return if they experienced what we did.

Visited November 2012