This review is a bit late-we stayed the night of October 4th prior to flying out the next morning for our trip to México.
This hotel is clean, friendly and comfortable. We arrived and were able to check in immediately even though we were a bit early. They had assigned us our usual room that I had requested. I noticed as we were leaving the lobby that the computer room was not available as they were doing some kind of backup. I was planning on using it at some point to check in for our flight the next morning. We went up to our room and noticed upon entering that there was a new addition on the hospitality area. We had a Keurig Coffee Maker with a selection of K-cups to try! Quite enjoyed our coffee the next morning-nice addition Hilton!
We went down for dinner later on and I saw that the computer room was still not available. I inquired at the front desk and they apologized but were not sure when it would be up and running. We enjoyed a lovely and leisurely dinner as always. Stopped at the front desk and helped ourselves to their yummy warm cookies for a snack later on. Staff asked if I'd like a call if the computers came back up and I said yes please.
So around 9:00pm the phone in our room rang and it was the front desk letting me know I could come down and use the computers if I wished. Well turned out they were going to let me use their own office computer in the back room as the other one's weren't working.
This folks is the kind of service you can expect to receive here. How many hotels would let you into their private office space to use their computers? I thanked the girls on the front desk-and got my airport check in completed and boarding passes printed!
This hotel always goes above and beyond to ensure your stay is excellent. Service here just blows me away. Room is clean, bed is sooo comfortable, Wi-Fi is available throughout, food is excellent, flat screen TV to watch.
There is complimentary shuttles to the airport running every half an hour. Parking is on site as well. We don't use the parking so I'm unable to give a cost.
All and all a great hotel. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Thank you Hilton! Happy New Year to all. Wayne and Christine
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport is built "green" from the ground up, and the first new build hotel in Canada to be accredited with LEED certification. The hotel is located just minutes from Pearson International Airport, major corporate offices, and Toronto's largest convention centres, including the International Centre, Toronto Congress Centre and Mississauga Convention Centre. Restaurants, shopping, major attractions and sporting facilities are just a short drive from the Hilton Garden Inn, including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Woodbine Slots and Racetrack, the Hershey Centre and the Powerade Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.