First time booking here for a night before flying. While in a nice quiet area, if you have no car there did not seem to be any restaurants or bars in walking distance. We did have a couple of drinks in the bar area of the restaurant, but not the most well stocked bar and service was a little slow.
The rooms are very modern, clean and comfortable and most of all quiet. We had a wake up call at 3.00am which was prompt and gave us time to get the shuttle which runs 24 hours to the airport. The reception staff were friendly and upon arrival you get a complimentary bottle of water each.
Also a very secure location as you need your room key to get into the hotel and use the lift after a certain time at night.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport is built "green" from the ground up, and the first new build hotel in Canada to be accredited with LEED certification. The hotel is located just minutes from Pearson International Airport, major corporate offices, and Toronto's largest convention centres, including the International Centre, Toronto Congress Centre and Mississauga Convention Centre. Restaurants, shopping, major attractions and sporting facilities are just a short drive from the Hilton Garden Inn, including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Woodbine Slots and Racetrack, the Hershey Centre and the Powerade Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.