“Great place to sleep.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3311 Caroga Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1A3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park/Stay Getaway
Ranked #9 of 58 Hotels in Mississauga
Montreal, Canada
“Great place to sleep.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I assume most people who choose to stay in a hotel close to the airport need to rest. This is the place for you. I have stayed in other hotels in that area, and I can tell this one is really quiet, you won't hear anything from outside. If you don't like the menu, you can order ar Mr Greek, and in less than 20 minutes your meal will be at your door. Beds are nice, and towels are really soft. There is a pool, a hydro spa, and a "gym". I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Magog, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I do travel a lot for business and when I go to Toronto, I always stay at that hotel. The personnels is really awesome and it is nice that they always remember your name. The hotel is almost new and the room and public area are always mint. I highly recommend this hotel if you need to stay in the Toronto airport area. Keep doing a good job !!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Maxwell, Barbados
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Room was fine, air conditioning clanked like a steam engine all night. Bed sagged in the middle.
Breakfast - went down at 6 am to be told they don't open till 6.30, not helpful for an airport hotel. Breakfast cost CAD$31.95. Bacon and potatoes were cold, even though we were amongst the first ones in the restaurant. Bland scrambled egg. No butter available only margarine. I asked for butter which arrived and was unspreadable. No saucers for tea or coffee. And no standing on ceremony here. Bacon, scrambled egg, sausage and potatoes. Tomatoes, mushrooms, beans would have been nice. Also over ripe bananas available.
I have stayed here 3 or 4 times before and never had a problem. Never again after this visit. CAD$wasted in my opinion

Room Tip: Don't choose 914!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Milani P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Angie,

Thank you for providing insight on your recent experience at our hotel. I sincerely apologize that breakfast was not the quality expected and we are taking your recommendations into consideration as we work to improve our offerings.

We look for reviews to provide insight, so I certainly appreciate your feedback. The next time you are in the area we would love for you to stop back again so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Milani Patel
Guest Services Manager
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is an ok hotel nothing more nothing less
I guess over the years I've been spoiled at the Hampton Inn and Homewood suits
This hotel is lacking the wow factor. People just doing there job
Room was ok except for rug was soaking wet when I checked in and room temp was set at 18.5 c
Waitresses at breakfast were ok except for turning people around at 9:45 when breakfast finishes at 10am
Over all just wasn't worth the
$$$ there are many more choices under the Hilton brand with a wow factor service included and less of a dent in your budget

• Stayed September 2013
Milani P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for sharing this quick feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor.

We appreciate your honest input and will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience. I have shared your comments with our staff to ensure that we strive for great service at all times.

We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town and let us know how we are doing.

Thank you.

Milani Patel
Guest Services Manager
Halifax, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Although the food was pricey, it was worth it. This place is deceiving. You would expect to spend a fortune to stay here but really, it is by far the best hotel on the strip on Dixion Road. Clean, delicious food, staff were terrific and you can't hear a damn plane landing like the first hotel we stayed in!

Richmond, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn at the Toronto airport provided a much welcomed budget friendly alternative to pricey downtown hotels. We found the hotel to be clean and tidy. The hotel staff was very friendly and attentive. My chief complaints were the room smelling like cigarette smoke, which I did not complain about because we were tired and we didnt feel like moving to another room. Also, the breakfast buffet was terribly expensive for the quality and availability of food. I was disgusted to pay over $30 for what otherwise should have been a "complimentary" continental breakfast. Also, I got 2 diet cokes from the hotel "store", which offered basic sundries. There were no prices listed, and frankly I didn't really care. However I was amazed to discover a $13 charge on my credit card for 2 bottles of coke! Overall this was a nice hotel, my wife and I have stayed at Garden Inns all over the country (US) and this was just as nice as any. Beware, it is rather hard to find/ in an industrial area. Not too many options for eating etc.

Westmont, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Business trip of just one over night stay and booked by corporate reservations. Hotel was located just minutes from the airport...convenient to enter and exit.
Parking spaces a little tight but premises were clean, nice lobby/registration, and dining area upon entering the hotel.
Employees sincerely friendly and check-in & check-out went smoothly (as expected).
Continental breakfast just OK for about $7.
Room clean, spacious, with all needed amenities.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!