Four adults split a room here in mid-April on a Thursday prior to our vacation leaving early Friday morning. The rooms are very spacious and clean. The view out the north side towards the airport is great if you like watching airplanes land but it does overlook the airport industrial area. We parked at Skypark as they were cheaper than the room/parking combo offered by the HGI but did use the shuttle to the airport. It was clean and efficient.
I will be returning as the price and location are hard to beat for the quality!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport is built "green" from the ground up, and the first new build hotel in Canada to be accredited with LEED certification. The hotel is located just minutes from Pearson International Airport, major corporate offices, and Toronto's largest convention centres, including the International Centre, Toronto Congress Centre and Mississauga Convention Centre. Restaurants, shopping, major attractions and sporting facilities are just a short drive from the Hilton Garden Inn, including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Woodbine Slots and Racetrack, the Hershey Centre and the Powerade Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario