“One of the better HGI” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3311 Caroga Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1A3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park/Stay Getaway
Ranked #10 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
western michigan
“One of the better HGI”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Have visited this hotel on other occassions. Arrived late and glad to find out the bar is open until Midnight (most HGI bars close at 10pm). Staff was very friendly and I was checked in quickly. Shuttle service is shared between Hampton and this property but they are right next door so this is ok.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

383 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Olympia WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed here recently when I had an early morning flight out of Toronto airport. I liked the room, but found the bed very uncomfortable. It was supposedly a sleep number bed on which the firmness could be adjusted, but I searched the room for something that would allow me to adjust it and never found anything. By the time I realized it was a problem and that I couldn't find the control, it was way too late to pack up and change rooms. As a result, I slept terribly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Milani P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Phil,

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issue you encountered with your adjustable bed and have reported your concerns to our maintenance team. We will be sure to address this issue and hope you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area.

Milani Patel
Front Office Manager
Thorold
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We have stayed at the Hilton Garden twice our last visit was for 1 night on Feb 12/13.This is a very nice motel ,has minor problems like climbing over people with your suitcases on very small elevators ,slow service in restaurant, and beds that are suppose too adjust for comfort but don't. My main problems are with "management" and this is why I won't return!! We booked this stay and fully paid for it Dec 26 /12 on " Booking. Com " where it says parking fees are $12 a night just the same as it says on Hilton gardens website.
When we checked in 7hr before our flight we were told we couldn't leave our car here for the week as they didn't have room. ????You guys are an AIRPORT motel, why did guys think I was staying overnight here for ?? Never "ever " have I had this problem before at any motel by the airport. The girl on the desk suggested I take my car to the park n fly ,then take there van to the airport then call the motel and they would send a van for us! Hello....its 9 oclock at night I gotta be up at 3-30 AM.....I'm paying you guys so I can get some sleep !! We ended up parking at the airport economy parking near the Alt Motel (Where we will be staying next time ) and walked back to Hilton. If parking wasn't available " Hilton Gardens" should have called us !! Now move forward to March my credit card statement comes in and they recharged me the amount I had payed in full back in December. I have phoned Hilton Garden and they can't seem to fix there own mistake's so they transfer me over there accounting which doesn't appear in any hurry to fix the problem ! Tip to travelers. Book a flight that leaves later in the day so you won't need a room....You will sleep better ! Also these motels offer free parking during slower weeks then rip $ you off during prime season.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Milani P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Chelsea,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with our parking situation and billing misstep. I appreciate your speed in bringing this opportunity to me and allowing me to follow up with our accounting department, ensuring that you and future guests are taken care of. Your satisfaction is our top priority and a member of our team will be reaching out to correct the situation as soon as possible. If I can assist you further, certainly let me know.

Thank you.
Kindest Regards,

Milani Patel
Front Office Manager
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Always a pleasure to stay here. Love the underground parking available -- don't have to worry about digging out your car after a couple of weeks vacation. Parking is secure and you don't have to worry about your car being broken into. The rooms are clean, the beds are VERY comfortable and we enjoy staying here whenever we are flying away on vacation or business. It's proximity to the airport and shuttle availablility is unsurpassed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Newmarket, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed a night on March 3 and took advantage of the underground parking while we vacationed in Jamaica. It was our 4th time to stay at this hotel and recommend it highly. The only caution is that DO NOT take a penthouse room as equipment on the roof is noisy.

Room Tip: Avoid penthouse rooms as they are noisy
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dubai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Stayed here for a night in March 2013. The hotel was great, very clean and staff are nice. The shuttle came in 10-15 minutes to pick me up from the airport after calling and has pretty regular runs to the airport for drop-off.

Free wi-fi and the convenience "store" next to the reception area are perfect. No free breakfast though but in general the hotel delivers good value for money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is a good choice for an inexpensive room for a one night stay. Unfortunately, I did not get to have the breakfast as the restaurant did not open until 06:00, just when I was leaving. Odd for an airport hotel. It was also hard to get a comfortable temperature in the room, and the heating unit made too much noise. Still, the room was clean and mostly quiet, and I had a good night's sleep.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!