Stayed here for a night in March 2013. The hotel was great, very clean and staff are nice. The shuttle came in 10-15 minutes to pick me up from the airport after calling and has pretty regular runs to the airport for drop-off.
Free wi-fi and the convenience "store" next to the reception area are perfect. No free breakfast though but in general the hotel delivers good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport is built "green" from the ground up, and the first new build hotel in Canada to be accredited with LEED certification. The hotel is located just minutes from Pearson International Airport, major corporate offices, and Toronto's largest convention centres, including the International Centre, Toronto Congress Centre and Mississauga Convention Centre. Restaurants, shopping, major attractions and sporting facilities are just a short drive from the Hilton Garden Inn, including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Woodbine Slots and Racetrack, the Hershey Centre and the Powerade Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario