Down from Muskoka for a night with a pool and good movie. Pool is small but clean and hot tub wasn't terribly hot but doesn't overly bother me. Just us at the pool on a Saturday night. Breakfast was included, buffet, it was fine but not great. Beds were comfortable. Close to the Colissus for a movie. Parking included and lots. Clean and comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport, opened in April 2009, was built "green" from the ground up, and is the first hotel in Canada to be accredited with LEED certification. The hotel is located just minutes from Pearson International Airport, major corporate offices, and Toronto's largest convention centres, including the International Centre, Toronto Congress Centre and Mississauga Convention Centre. Restaurants, shopping, major attractions and sporting facilities are just a short drive from the Hilton Garden Inn, including Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Woodbine Slots and Racetrack, the Hershey Centre and the Powerade Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.