“Excellent stay for the money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport

You added Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3311 Caroga Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1A3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park/Stay Getaway
Ranked #9 of 59 Hotels in Mississauga
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent stay for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very convenient location. Staff was accomodating. They have a restaurant on location and it is qutie nice, we ate breakfast (which was included in our price which made it that much of a value.) It was very close to shopping and restaurants. I would definitley choose ths hotel again if in the area!

Room Tip: We were a family of 5 so they gave us the wheelchair accessible room because nobody had requested it...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Weston-super-Mare, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights and found this better than the main Hilton brand hotel at the airport. Good rooms, facilities, and easy to find location. We did not take the breakfast option, rather choosing to use the Tim Hortons, just around the corner at the garage. But, we did eat in the restaurant one evening - food was OK, what you'd expect for an airport hotel! But, would definitely choose to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Maroochydore, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We booked two rooms at this hotel over the weekend to pick up our parents from the Airport. We thought the accommodation was great and all staff (from the front desk to the house keeping) were lovely and always made us feel welcomed.

The only thing that stopped me from rating this 5 out of 5 was the room service. My wife and I ordered a main meal, some crumbed shrimp and a chocolate cake desert. The main meal and desert were amazing, however I the shrimp were cold and seemed under cooked.

Overall we had a great stay, and would definitely stay there again.

St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stayed for one Friday evening in September in between my son's hockey games.

Check in was very speedy even though it was busy, the rooms are clean, the furniture is comfortable and we got a great nights sleep.

If you enjoy watching airplanes land/takeoff, the north side of the hotel faces runway 5/23 at the airport and it gets really busy in the late afternoon.

The boys swam in the pool and it was clean, but on the small-ish side.

There are plenty of dining options in the area from fast food to upper roadhouse-type restaurants. We didn't eat at the hotel but the restaurant and bar were busy so it must be reasonable.

We were on the upper floors and the water pressure was lower than one might expect but it was still service-able.

We got a great rate and would definitely return to this hotel given the cleanliness, service, room quality and great central location.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are great for airplane watching
Chelmsford, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I had a 6 am flight out, and hadn't realized I had to go through US customs in the Toronto airport when I booked my flight, so I needed to get to the airport very early. I changed my hotel to this one, and was happy I did. Clean and quiet! The food in the restaurant was excellent -- from the bread basket to dessert. The salmon was delicious! The staff were helpful and friendly. It was a very good place for a business traveler on their own.

I took the shuttle from the front door at 3:30 am. The shuttle was exactly on time -- wish I could say the same for my flight!

My only complaint was that I had to call to get the shuttle to pick me up at the airport when I dropped my rental car off in the evening. The shuttle stop lists which hotels require a call, and the Airport Hilton Garden Inn wasn't on that list, so I assumed it would come by regularly. After about a half hour wait I called anyway, but no one picked up and I got to an answering machine. The second time I called I got a person, and was assured the shuttle would be there within 20 minutes, which it was.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Ottawa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Hotel was clean and fine for an overnight stay following a vacation. I wouldn't stay here again based on the rate alone. Though parking was included, I found this hotel to be very average in comparison to other hotels near the airport (especially for a very short stay). The only upside is that this hotel does have underground parking which could be useful in the winter if you're leaving a vehicle for a week +.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Saskatoon, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The shuttle to/from the airport was consistently late with wait times of 30-60 minutes.
Housekeeping did not replenish the coffee supplies in the room.
Very nice fitness facility with a nice universal gym, free weights, and professional quality cardio machines.
The hotel and rooms are nice enough (a little small) but the poor service was a deal breaker. With so many other hotels close to the airport with better shuttle service I won't be staying here again any time soon.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Milani P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding you recent stay.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our shuttle bus and housekeeping service. I am extremely disappointed to hear that you did not receive the service you deserve. Your experience has been reviewed with the staff and the appropriate training has been revisited to ensure that this type of situation is not repeated. We hope you will reconsider and let us welcome you back to our property again.

Kindest Regards,

Milani Patel
Front Office Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!